Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Selling designer replica bags on Ebay

Hi,Does any one know, can you sell a designer replica bag on Ebay if you are up front and list it as a replica and explain the it is not the genuine article? Just wondering because I don't want to get thrown off ebay for selling a fake. Thanks

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Selling

I am a new seller on Ebay. How to find a good product ebay

I need some help please !

I made the decision to delete all my listings and start over now that I have been selling on ebay for a whole month I just felt like I could do a better job now. Anyway ever thing turned out better then I thought except I can't figure out what I am d...

Ending a listing

Is it better to revise a listing I might not be entirely satisfied with or to end it and start all over? Is there a drawback or a penalty or some kind of black mark received from ebay for ending listings? For the purpose of this question, I'm talking...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question Did Customer Actually Pay?

I sold a book and it said Sold Awaiting Payment, now it also say ship and awaiting payment - now all my orders at the top of the product page there is a green ribbon that says "paid" on such and such date then says print shipping label, the order in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer opened a claim in ebay and in paypal for the same item.

Hello, I live in Australia and sold a Sony tablet to a buyer in Russia for parts. The buyer is claiming there was a minor discrepancy in the ad description and demanding a full refund and also wants to keep the item. He has opened a "not as described...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is Robbing Me of $2,999.64 and Doesn't Care...

I'm From Peru : I have been repeatedly requesting MY HOLD PAYMENT FROM EBAY, I NEED MY MONEY IN A SHORTES TIME , the total amounting are 2,999.64 USD, I hold eBay responsible for what may happen to me since I am in poor health and need my money from ...

Is something weird about my auctions? No viewers.

How can it be possible...in the land of Ebay, worldwide Ebay, can I have an item listed for nearly 2 days and not have but one person view it. I just had an auction go off that had been up for a week and it only had 4 views. How can that even be poss...

My scheduled listing are live NOW????

This afternoon (Sunday), I managed to create two new auction listings and scheduled them to start on Wednesday and Thursday. A couple hours later I received two emails from eBay: "(title of listing) is now live!" The text of the emails was just a lin...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

If they can't find it they can't Buy it ... wow

I think the combination of the reshuffled Categories and Item Specifics mandate has negatively affected sales in the categories I sell in. Going in to the bulk of the weekend, Saturday - Sunday and sales are abysmal ... two auctions with bids (one ju...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors