Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Mail Fraud Scammer

Ok folks it finally happened to me. Had a customer start a return request which we granted with free ship back and they sent the item back via USPS to themselves. The tracking that came up on the return showed this. Tracking showed it was returned to...

Resolved! listing items

my category is electronics, is there any way to list and publish the wood craft under electronics?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay vacation mode please help

Hello I have a family issue that involves traveling to my home country and taken care of a family member that has an illness for 5 months starting on December. Due to the nature of the goods I sell and the rural location of my family member home I wi...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Seller icing my company name under brand

I have been selling jewelry on eBay since 2005.I have repeated reported snd called eBay Customer service to advise themthat another seller lists my brand ne under his listing. They also show the gems as natural and set in sterling silver. But when yo...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Address

I am selling an item on eBay. When I'm ask to enter my address, I enter the only address I've had for 26 years. Even so, I'm told it is an invalid address. How can I work around this issue?

Variation categories

Does anyone know where a up to date list of categories with variations allowed is? The one that I find says that variations are allowed in "Electrical and test equipment" but there is not a category with that name anymore as far as I can tell.

User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Strange FVF

I just went to check my fee for an item that just sold as I track them for taxes I noticed this and only had the 30 cent processing fee. What does this mean ? Pay no final value fees on listings that offer Personalization.

Goodbye

Well after 21 plus years I have decided to leave ebay. I think their fees have gone way too up and their service has gone way too down. I have checked out a few other younger sites with lower rates and will be giving them a try next. I think through ...

The buyer denies receiving the item

Hello! As I do when the buyer, who was refunded because her shipment was delayed (which she chose), denies having received the item that I sent her with all its components (neat and in perfect condition) and shows totally false photos of a small enve...

eBay 1099-K - Differentiating Craigslist Purchases sold on eBay

Hello!I was under the impression that eBay was changing the 1099-k issuance to $600 for 2022 but for 2021 it would still be 20K. I received an email today asking for my SSN when I sold only about 11K worth of stuff this year.I'm located in MD if that...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Access old listings from Turbo lister?

I used Turbo Lister for years, and I have thousands of listing in my database which I would like to access. I know I can't list using Turbo Lister anymore, but I can copy and paste descriptions which I have already written. This was working fine unti...

turbo lister.jpg
Most Marked as Helpful Authors