Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Delayed Payment

What happens if someone wins an auction today and then tells you they will pay in December? What will eBay do if payment has not been made? I do not mind waiting but I do worry eBay will flood them with advertisements of like items and they may chang...

Canceled order Refund

I am new here and i sm very confusedI listed an item and it was sold, unfortunately the item got damaged and i can't ship so I initiated a cancelation order for the buyer to have his money refunded, Ebay managed my payment After i initiated the refun...

What the CSRs are telling members about the site being down...

I managed to put in a call to speak to a CSR and although I tried to cancel the call, they called back anyway. (I cancelled when I realized it was not just my account that has problems with the seller hub/sales/orders). What they are saying is that i...

Resolved! Question about immediate payment for offers --test batch--

Are Ebay'ers in the test batch comprised of sellers or buyers? I just accepted an offer on an item but see that the buyer has the normal days-to-pay. Does that mean I will not get any immediate payments for offers unless/until the policy rolls out pl...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I received Negative feedback for an auction that ended with a user that was in another country (outside the United States). It specifically states shipping to the United States in the auction but this user still won the auction. Sent me a message aft...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyers can’t buy my items.

I have been a member for about a month and a half on eBay. Have bought things using my debit card and have had no issues. I have ‘sold’ 7 items and received no money from any of them. Every buyer messages me telling me that PayPal cancels their payme...

Sold a car

I just sold a car, Buyer paid the deposit. Can he pay the balance through ebay or does he have to send me a check or cash? If through ebay how does he pay me?

Hi! I refunded money to my buyer because the posting service was too slow. But later he got the pac

Hi! I refunded money to my buyer because the posting service was too slow and he opened a request about it. But later he got the package, and now i paid back his money and he got the item too. How can i ask him to pay again? He didnt answer to my mes...

Bid retractions

I have had it with people retracting bids. I can see if you put $799 instead of $7.99, but on a .99 starting bid on a $10 item, $7.99 wasn't a typo; it was a changed mind. In the meantime, how many bidders were told they were outbid? I'm about to lis...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors