Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Package returned from Buyer stamped Return to Sender / Unable to Forward, Refund issues w/Shipping

I received that package back last week unexpectedly. I tried contacting the buyer but received no response. I then went to cancel the order using the reason "Issues with Buyers Shipping Address". When reviewing, it wants to refund the buyer everythin...

A major way search is broken

Today I did a search on Collectibles -> Postcards. eBay returned 8,000,000 Best Match results. When I sorted by Time: ending soonest, Time: newly listed, Distance: nearest first, and Price + Shipping: highest first, eBay also returned 8,000,000 resul...

SIXTY sponsored item ads on my listing page?

Are you kidding me? When did this change roll out? I notice a new layout which rolled out tonight with a wider first picture (I remember seeing a similar layout a few months back, for like 1 day), but upon scrolling through the listing, I can't help ...

Responding to expired offer

I am a seller that was made an offer on one of my items but the 23 hours already expired. Is there any way to contact the member and tell them to resubmit offer

Resolved! 1099-K Incorrectly issued for single member LLC

Just spent over an hour on the phone with support to try and get my 1099-K corrected. All the business info on my account is current and correct, yet eBay issued the 1099-k to me, personally, and not the LLC. Both tier 1 and tier 2 support told me I ...

Selling Fees are so high!

So I listed a pair of trainers for £45 plus eBay added a £2.99 postage fee, so was displayed for a total of £47.99 including postage. I’ve just gone to check my funds and I am only getting £32 for my item. Payment breakdown says Ad fee standard £6.49...

cancel sale

buyer paid for antique wine press and ignored shipping instructions....I want to return money to buyer

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Estafa

Después de completar 20 tareas te piden invertir, uno invierte después te piden más, cancelas lo que debes después retiras y te multan diciendo que estan congelados los retiros y tienes que pagar para retirar ¿que ganancia?? tienes ninguna siempre es...

Resolved! Immediate payment on an accepted offer

Someone sends an offer, I accept the offer. How can I get immediate payment? I fell like people buy things just to “reserve” them until they realize if they actually want it, and in the meantime the product is just sitting there missing out on possib...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors