Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Buyer Accepts Offer not from me

How does eBay monitor Offers sent/accepted? A couple of weeks ago a "Buyer" bought a dvd from me through an Offer that went through the eBay system. The problem was I NEVER sent the Offer. The "Buyer" sent me a screenshot from their "iphone" that sho...

Out of print or impossible to get book

Hi. I recently came across a book that I was going to list but I can’t find the book anywhere online to compare pricing. I have began to research used book dealers and shops to get a quote (or any info really) on what it’s worth . It’s called The Met...

Should I form an LLC for my ebay store?

If I contact suppliers and other sources for product, should I form an LLC for my business? Should I write a formal business plan if i plan to sell hoodies and pants? Should I be talking to accountants and lawyers about this?

Getting Buyer Follow-up Removed

So a buyer messaged me asking me to send them an offer since ethey couldn't (red flag that I usually pay atttention to). I sent the offer and a few minutes later the buyer messages me with some **bleep** saying that their money is in another bank acc...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Request by potential buyer to add or change my title

I’ve received strange questions but this one member contacted 3 times in 24 hours asking me to add something (a name) to my item’s title. I replied that the name they were asking for showed in the photo. They wanted it added into my listing title. I ...

Best way to approach the buyer?

I received a message today from a buyer about an issue they are having with an item I sold them. The item was delivered 11/10/23. They mentioned they have a protection plan for the item which I would assume is through eBay. What's my best approach? D...

Sneaker Authentication

@members I know it gets asked a lot, but I checked the number before selling a pair of Nike and they seemed legit, but they failed. I don't want my buyer to think I tried to sell fakes. I get my stuff from storage unit auctions. I think I will try an...

Resolved! Why does my item not appear in searches?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364730109024 is the link to my item. It does not appear when I sort by lowest price (should be between the listings at $300 and $350), and my title is very similar to others that have sold. I sold two cards yesterday, one of ...

international sale 4 months ago

Sold an item to Israel last October. Today I get a message saying item not received. Tracking is now outdated. What am I supposed to do? This was shipped using eBay International Shipping. I print all my shipping labels from ebay.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fake Coins

There was a posting on or about 28 August describing a buyers experience with purchasing fake coins out of China. That post and all the responses were removed for some reason as this one may be as well. During my years collecting coins I have acquire...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors