Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

scam protection from fake returns

Is my understanding correct? A buyer can return a purchased item and receive a refund when in actuality the returned box is just filled with detritus? The hypothetical situation is a seller lists a high ticket item, say a $4k guitar. When the auction...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Unable to relist ended listings

I ended my listings just before Thanksgiving as I would be taking some time off. In my seller hub under, "unsold ended listings", it shows the correct number of listings ended, but when I click on to relist them it shows 0 listings found.I know that ...

Relisting by ebay

For the last 2 weeks eBay has not relisted any of my items that I have set up for auction. They qualify, they are 7 day auction style listings for vinyl records. Spoke to about 7 eBay employees, no one knows how to fix it. They claim I should have a ...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

saved sellers

we can save sellers to our saved list. But when we going to see later what there listings of that saved sellers. There are no listing in there store. I thought first its issue of my account or my connection. But i found that not my fault. Can you any...

Resolved! I only sent one of the two items my customer ordered, best way to ship the second one??

My customer ordered an item I had several for sale. I fulfilled the order, the numbers made sense for one item. But the order was apparently for two. Got a message asking if I sent them separately. I reviewed the order and it does say she ordered two...

sales vs coupons?

I got in a lot of nice books in one of my categories and hope to get a lot of them listed this month. It would be nice to offer a discount somehow but I am lame in my understanding sales and coupons. I did a little reading. I learned that once a sale...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help please, no sales at all starting from DEC

Hi Everyone I am suffering for not getting sales at all started from DEC actually it is reduced in NOV and then no sales in DEC, although at least daily i was getting 2-3 sales per day before in OCT and my active listing was around 130 included varia...

No Sales

I sell mostly glass (Water Goblets,Wine Glasses, etc.) both vintage and contemporary. I also sell collectibles. I have been selling for 17 years with the last 6 or 7 relatively serious. Sales have averaged 12 to 14 per month which I am satisfied with...

Resolved! eBay holding $1000 after 60 days

Hello, I had sold a TV on eBay on February 23rd. It is now April 23rd. After speaking to several, several agents through chat/called who lacked any willingness to help. I’m here to see if anybody else has had this problem before and how (if) they sol...

95C093A0-E8F2-48DE-A048-895D5337BC0D.jpeg

Buyer continually tries to contact outside of Ebay

My wife sold an item this week and never received payment. The buyer messaged her in broken english asking for her to email or call to discuss price, after they already agreed to purchase the item at a set price. My wife messaged them informing them ...

Resolved! This is how sellers dispute and win (Item not as described) chargebacks!

This is not a question. I just want as many sellers to know what I have discovered about INAD /SNAD chargebacks. What I've learned about INAD chargebacks. For INAD " Item not as described" chargebacks the only thing you can do is accept a "Return for...

Leaving eBay

I have been a seller since 1998 I am quitting this is a con artist system now where they steal your money with the managed payments and even with 100 percent feedback I am considered a defective seller because items ran out of stock. Also they now ra...

• 42 replies
  • 8 helpful

MORE useless emails "Your eBay label is ready"

So apparently there is no way to stop these useless email notifications! All my shipping label communication preferences are turned off. And now I see people have been complaining about this for over a year. Is there any other way to stop them? Just ...

eBay coin postcard labels are not reliable

post office having trouble with these labels, sometimes they track sometimes they do not. Tracking information is behind if it does come up. Buyers are figuring it out when the envelope arrives and no tracking in the system, they immediately cry item...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors