Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Non paying time limit now 30 days?

I have a buyer who is being totally non communicative after a buy it now sale, so did a search, and it said I could set my account to cancel non paid items after 4 days from the sale date. Yet when I go to the page linked, in the drop down box, there...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Restrictions

it’s crazy how customer support can’t help at all with account restrictions after completing everything asked of me and submitting all documents I wait 72 hours to then get told sorry I have to wait another 72 hours because they didn’t respond in the...

Resolved! Watchers vs. Views

I just listed an item an hour ago, and now I have one watcher, but no views. Is that even possible? It obviously is possible. I guess I don't understand.

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please help! How do I fix this thanks!

Hello, I am a new seller starting out, and I have been encountering this problem for a long time. I am from Hong Kong, and I'm trying to sell collectibles, particularly coins and banknotes e.t.c. As a personal seller, I did not expect to encounter th...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question from buyer

I have been selling on eBay for over 20+ years and had a buyer message me today asking what I considered an unusual request, below is their message and just curious if anyone can provide me with some insight into this. Thanks Seller Can You Adjust Sh...

Scheduling for a 5 day listing?

Hi all, is there a way to schedule a relist, of a group of ended listings, with sell similar, and schedule for a 5 day listing? I would like to start 5 day listings this Wednesday to end on the following Sunday. Thanks for any help.

Resolved! Tough luck this month

All sales slowed to a halt when I received a negative and neutral feedback this week. It gives me a lot of time to make my own website and make this my second choice. You know these days you can make a website in under 1 day. 9000 listings active som...

help

VeRO Warranty what does this mean

Buyer asked for a refund because they " changed their mind " after the item was already shipped out?

Hi, I sold an item on Thursday and shipped it on early Friday. Now, late Saturday evening, I see that they asked for a refund and their literal reasoning was " it's too expensive after all and I can't pay this amount " even though the price it was so...

• 35 replies
  • 7 helpful

What does it look like ...

... to the 'buyer' when I block them. Do they not see my listing at all?Or do they see the listing and just can't see a 'BIN' button?

eBay restricts search visibility for items in some categories for 24 hours after listing or edits

If you sell anything in the collectibles>militaria category, anything in sporting goods>hunting>any gun related category, some optics categories, or many other categories that are affected then when you list an item, fixed price or auction, eBay is b...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors