Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

best category

hi everyone...! wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.....! what is the best category on eBay .....?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

Service Help

I have been on Ebay for over 15 Years. I have over 600 Feedbacks left, all positive. I sell an item and now 12.55% is removed off of the top and then the funds I receive are held for 2 weeks? I try to contact E Bay and there is virtually no way to sp...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search options

Hi, What happened to the " camera " option to do searches, by taking a picture of item you want to list ?

What happened to total transactions to date on Seller Dashboard?!

Seller dashboard has always had a total transactions and total sales since starting eBay. I tried to find it today and it is gone. It's trivial but I am not happy they removed this. I like to check the number occasionally if for no other reason to gi...

Resolved! For multivariation listings what is a quick way to see the order details of a past buyer?

eBay no longer lets me see the order details of every buyer on multivation listings, they only let you see the last sale. I have thousands of sales, and when an ebay buyer has a question about their tracking it is very hard for me to find it now. Are...

eBay & Christmas have something in common ?

It seems I am seeing similarities between eBay & Christmas. The holiday has Santa Claus; who shouts. HO! HO! HO! With eBay, I see many days of OH! OH! OH! as in zer-OH. Santa is big & fat and so are the zeros I come across! lol Christmas Eve Eve Eve ...

Resolved! Request to Have Negative Removed

I had a customer contact me last week asking why they hadn't received their order. Tracking showed that the item was delivered November 1 at 11:30 A.M. in her mailbox. I told her if she got notification that the item was delivered and it wasn't in he...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to cancel a order after the 30 day mark as a seller?

I sold a pre-order and my buyer decided they want to cancel the order after the 30 day mark. I haven't shipped or marked the item as shipped yet, but I'm unable to cancel the order as it's been more then 30 days. I will do a full refund, but I want t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

15 Fraudulent Sales This Morning

Today within about an hour I had 15 fraudulent purchases by 15 existing eBay buyers (members from 2005 - 2019) all with low feedback (from 2 to 9) of $1 postcards (6 of item 1849523686633, 3 of item 174775543922). Though bought by 15 different buyers...

How long do I wait?

I have an It5em that sold. After two days I sent an invoice, it has been three more days. How long should I wait before I relist the item and mark the person as a non payor?

Customer Same Day Cancellation ~ Seller Loses .30 cents :-(

Saw an old (~3yrs ago) thread on this topic with this same subject title, with some back and forth discussion - some of it nitpicking the distinctions between eBay vs PayPal. Now that we're in a new era with eBay managing the entirety of the transact...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 10 helpful

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to you all.I hope this next year is better for all.Wishing you all lots of ebay sales in the coming year.Stay Safe & Well !

b70e62fad6f989f26ef8d0c84f31a58e.jpg

Sellers Beware Class Action Suit Needed to Help

No longer trustworthy organization here- just google Ebay for more horror stories at this company. I sold item as described and buyer used and damaged and requested refund after return period. Buyer admitted item received as described- jewelry. No ty...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors