Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Electronically delivered items policy

Well, I received a message from eBay stating this: "You listed an Electronically Delivered Item and did not follow the guidelines for the policy. You are welcome to relist if you follow the guidelines." I totally understand I didn't follow the policy...

Relisting on my eBay auction

I am trying to relist or list on my auction and everytime I try I get a 'Verify' I am not a robot game that I have done and my password in about 35 times in the last two day. My auction is going to run out somethime tomorrow and then what.

earch manipulation policy

How does "Genuine "The Manufacturer Name" Part, this is not 3D Printed" get flagged and removed for Search Manipulation? I lost a bid and got charged $8.70 plus I don't like the feeling that I am trying to deceive someone or promote bad business prac...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot complete auction listing

I have had this recurring problem for the past few days. It corrects itself if I go to other websites and then rewrite the auction! When I come to Post Listing, the button just clicks and give a brief flash. If I try to Save as Draft, the icon spins ...

Ebay charging as much as 44% more than paypal

OK the last day and yes I did. They forced their payment scam on me. So sheep here are my numbers. For all the sheep who kept saying oh its the same or oh its close to paypal. With ebay / paypal it was approx 9.3 % ebay fees and 3.2 % paypal per sale...

Raking in The Bucks Today

We sent a payout of $6.05 on Jan 02, 2022 to your bank account ending in ****. To add insult ebay takes amount for store on the same day. You gotta love it. I think I will go out and buy an investment property today. LOL

Resolved! Change Logo in Listing Description Header

Hi Guys! I have looked all over, but cannot find a way to change this logo. It is in the top right of my listing description and I have no idea how to change it, any suggestions would be helpful.

seller rating

So, ebay dropped my rating from top rated to above standard.Why? Glad you asked. I contacted ebay customer service and I was told. My rating dropped because I didn't provide tracking on USPS 1st class shipping. Funny HA HA...Not funny. They further e...

WHAT THE SAM HILL IS GOING ON. CANNOT EDIT MY LISTINGS !!!

Months ago I was upset enough when EBay used my shipping charge also to figure my final value fee. Swore then I would not sell again after these last two items ended. Now I find I cannot EDIT my 2 last listings, not even to reduce the price if I want...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

An offer when the listing doesn't have that choice?

Hi again, I received an offer on a listing for more than the opening bid, when the listing didn't offer that opportunity. Could a possible buyer have the ability to do that? It gives me pause that the offer came at all, then it comes for more than th...

Resolved! Courtesy refunds on items with seller protection

Does anybody have an example of the message a buyer receives after they escalate a partial refund (for a damaged/altered item return) into a case- then eBay gives them a courtesy refund for the balance? I'm just curious about the wording that's shown...

Non paying bidder dispute?

Hi all, can a dispute, or case, still be opened for a high bidder who doesn't pay? I don't seem to find the link to do this. Or will it open automatically as I remember it did at one time? I just want know that I will get any final value fee credited...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors