Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Resolved! Sold a designer item - possible scam?

Hello everyone and thank you for your time reading my situation.I’ve sold an item today, designer purse that’s brand new for 1700$. I’ve sold expensive items here before and never even thought of getting scammed but this time I received a message sho...

Sellers other items not appearing on ebay.com

One of my buyers from the USA (using ebay.com) has informed me that he can only see one of my other listings using the "see other items" link at the top of each page, however he can find them all using the embedded link I have added into the descript...

Resolved! Loss of Top Seller Rated Discount & future loss of Top Seller Rating CSR’s have no idea why.

I apologize if I am writing in the incorrect format or saying something I shouldn’t. This is my first post. I’m going to try to explain my problem and if someone can resolve it… I will be forever grateful. I’m on the phone currently with my 6th custo...

Where can I dispose packing peanuts?

I have a ton of leftover packing peanuts and bubble wrap from holiday shopping and wanted to know if anyone knew what to do with them? I don't want to throw these materials in the trash and don't ship enough items to pack my items. Any help would be ...

Being ripped off

When I started with eBay 20 years ago it was pretty friendly to use and buy and sell now it's all about them making a giant billion dollar profit holding on to your money drawn the interest off from it rules regulations all kinds of red tape it's not...

Resolved! can you remove the make offer message choice for auctions that do not have a "best offer" option?

recently i've been getting lots of offers through messages on listings even though i do not have the "best offer" option in my listing. looking at the message options when you hit the contact seller link there is now a make offer option. and in this ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer does CC chargeback after tracking shows delivered, + feedback & emails saying they received it

I've been on here for over 25 years, selling for over 18 years, and had very, very few issues with buyers on thousands of items sold (which I contribute to not selling after the first week of December until New Years anymore which is when all the roo...

Resolved! Required Item Specifics

What will happen to our listings if all of the required item specifics aren't completed by 2/22/22? I'm trying to go thru them all, but everyday there seems to be more popping up to do, even after I've done them!!?? Will the listing disappear complet...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payout amount isn't right, is it?

I sold an item internationally so the buyer paid shipping, I used the Global Shipping Program.The item sold for $19, $17.33 Shipping, $11.40 Import charge, buyer paid $47.73 in total.I purchased the label to ship the item for only $5.57, another labe...

Resolved! Receipts

Does anyone use your ebay only bank account meticulously used and kept, for tax receipts of proof of expenses and profits when you file your taxes? I am meeting with my accountant in a couple of weeks and will ask her if this can be done but am feeli...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

The buyer did not recognize the transaction

Hi, On January 11th the buyer opened a dispute for the item I sold him on January 8th. The item description clearly states, that the shipping may take up to a month. Now Ebay asks me to "Challenge dispute and provide proof of delivery". But what proo...

Anyone else trying to sell while stuck in quarantine?

So I got word on Monday morning, right before leaving for work, that there was an outbreak at my office and everyone who was in over the past two weeks needs to stay home (for two weeks from when we were exposed). For me, thankfully, that's until Fri...

Resolved! What do you think about it?

I got buyer who asked me question and it showed he is in NC. He asked me another question if I ship to Hawaii. After purchase his address is in MD. His last name shows as Sr. It seems he is hiding from Ebay. Am I risking my item? 7 feedbacks. Account...

Does anyone know?

Is the number of listings shown in search results the actual number of individual listings - or is it the actual number of that particular item available in listings including multi quantities? Example: Let's say I search for yo-yo's. The results sho...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors