Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling EMPTY collectible beer cans...any tips or tricks???

I have been buying and selling on eBay for almost 25 years and am well versed in the policies/regulations, etc. of selling the various items on eBay and have just recently decided to sell off my beer can collection. Unfortunately, sometimes the listi...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsold Items

Is there some way I can get a list of my items that did not sell? Ebay used to include unsold items in their invoices, but they do not any more. Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question on PL fees and Donation amounts

Does PL fee apply to BIN price, or is it calculated on shipping as well? If I donate 10% of proceeds to a charity through ebay's program, is the percent based on the BIN, offer accepted, or winning bid price or the total amount that the buyer pays in...

Ebay doesn't care about the seller

I've been selling on ebay for 22 years and can tell you right now Ebay doesn't care about the seller. The USPS is very slow right now because of the holidays and Covid issues. Ebay is taking my money after the buyer files a claim within 5 days of buy...

• 19 replies
  • 9 helpful

Is it possible the post office delivered my customers package without updating the tracking?

I sold a relatively high priced item back on December 6th, priority mail. By the 8th, the tracking was updated to show that it was out for delivery, then nothing else for that day. The 9th shows a "awaiting delivery scan" at 1:45 am. Customer stated ...

• 25 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Buyer error negative feedback - no recourse after 30 days?

I’m a new seller. Buyer left negative rating but then comment was “excellent service and extraordinary item” - Contacted seller, who confirmed it was incorrect and must have been a glitch. She offered to revise. I didn’t notice it within the 30 day p...

Resolved! 1099-K and Managed Payments

What is reported on 1099-K, the total amount including shipping and fees, or just what eBay deposits into my bank account? If the latter, does that mean I'm better off paying for shipping using Managed Payments so it deducts from the payment into my ...

2022 IRS threshold for reporting income .

I have only been selling for about 4 years but have enjoyed the reportable income with the IRS threshold of $20,000 or 200 sales. With the new threshold of $600 for 2022, I will probably have to quit selling here on EBAY. Any thoughts on what other s...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

When are 1099K for 2021 being issued. Nothing yet snd now 1/31?

Resolved! Why I can't raise my selling limits?

Hi. I'm a member on ebay since 2015, was using ebay not often until 2020 november, now using very often, already sold a few times (1 item per month, because it's my limit) bought more then 100 items, my rating are 115 and 100% no neutral, or negative...

verified selller

I been selling vacation rentals with verified selling. how do i get reverified? I forget.

Help please! Seller situation...

Hi everyone,If someone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated. One of my auctions recently ended and the buyer paid in full on ebay for the items and shipping costs. There were 3 separate items with 3 separate shipping costs. The buyer and I ag...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors