Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Changing payment

Hi I want to change my bank account so that payments go into there when selling. Can anyone help. I've tried to find eBay number to contact directly but cannot find

Scammed by buyer

My husband sold his phone on ebay. It was in perfect condition and was never outside of a heavy-duty case. He shipped the phone to somewhere in Florida. 1 day before the return window closed the buyer messaged him claiming the camera doesn’t work. Th...

Any way to block international buyers who have forwarding from USA?

I've had a few international based buyers make offers on items, even though it says explicitly in my auctions that I don't ship outside the lower 48 and I put all the preferences into ebay to block international sales etc. When we had paypal we could...

Refunding a customer who has reported me for a lost item

I sent an item that is probably lost forever. The customer just started a case against me before i even knew it was missing. I informed the customer and am trying to refund them but the system wont let me

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Waiting for funds

Returned to Ebay sells after many years and things have changed so much. Waiting two weeks for the funds after a sale is ridiculous. It has nothing to do about service. It is about Ebay drawing interest on our money. We will most likely sell our gold...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Periodic Performance Review **bleep**

I have been on review for a week now! (so much for "2-3 days") I have over $1K sitting in my account that I cant get to. Is anyone else having this issue?? Why I am I a member for 12 years being reviewed with no explanation and scammers with dummy ac...

Selling help

My account has been restricted for 3 weeks now due to a resolution I solved over 3 weeks ago with a refund I literally called eBay every day consistently excuse me every two days consistently for the last 2 and 1/2 weeks to resolve this problem every...

Resolved! Hold on Payouts

I have had eBay payments for a few months now. 100% feedback, never a chargeback, paid fee's on time. Today I was notified I had a hold on $5380.00 in payouts for 5 business days. A quote "eBay conducts review for the seller accounts to check whether...

selling as a nonprofit

Hello, I filling out the legal business entity form but non-profit is not an option. Which do I choose for non-profit?

Item not as described return lost in mail-what happens next?

I sold a $200 item and the buyer claimed it wasn't as described, opened a case and return label generated from ebay was provided to them. It went out for delivery back to me but was never delivered. The post office doesn't know where it is. Does anyo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors