Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Do Ebay Templates expire?

I recently created a few listing templates for an item I sell seasonally, and items I might attempt to sell again at a later time. Do these expire hence will disappear after 90 days?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

When do you leave feedback for the buyer????

Ebay has its ups and downs when selling. I find 99% of my business is easy and a good experience. But dam that 1% that is just a pain in my ebay. So what I have been doing is leaving feedback when I ship. Kind of a thank you to the buyer for quick pa...

Resolved! SS# or ITIN?

I got a message from eBay saying that since my sales are picking up they need my social security number or my ITIN before they will send any more payouts. That's not a problem.My question is, is my state tax tax ID my ITIN? What's confusing me is tha...

You cannot list items on eBay.com and eBay.ca

Sorry guys to bother you, but I would really appreciate your assistance with my situation. Yesterday, I logged into my eBay account, and I noticed that all my listings had disappeared, and I was unable to list any items anymore. It says, "You cannot ...

14-10768-63152

Hello, order was refunded BUT ITEM RECEIVED . I HAVE A PROOF OF RECEIVING. Order Order no. 14-10768-63152 Date sold Nov 10, 2023 Date buyer paid Nov 10, 2023 Buyer

Considerable trouble Revising a Listing

I was going to add a listing, doing some "search" research on price. Saw I already had one listed.Figured I'd just add to the quantity and adjust the price down a bit (since I still had one).Can't find the Revise link.Refresh, still no revise link.Ba...

Buyer left a glowingly positive neutral feedback. Should I bother trying to get it revised/removed?

Had a newbie eBay buyer with 0 feedback left me a neutral with a glowingly positive feedback comment. I know, it's just a neutral and it doesn't affect my percentage and no longer counts against me. But still, it still kind of hurts. Should I try to ...

neutral.jpg

Etsy import

Help. Been trying to import etsy to eBay for 2 days!!!

Resolved! 25% fee on sale is complete **bleep**, Ebay are thieves.

I sold a $20 item that unfortunately required $14.50 in postage costs. I never noticed this issue on things sent by envelope.. but of the high postage to item cost I was essentially charged 25% fee instead of 15% normal. Ebay states this is stop peop...

Resolved! Refund totals for tax purposes

Is there an easy way to run a report on all the refunds I issued to buyers for 2023? I didn't realize ebay doesn't deduct them from the 1099 k so I didn't keep a running total. I issue refunds for combined shipping daily.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors