Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Sellers be aware of buyer's scam

I recently sold a Gucci boot that I wore once to buyer. 1st he posted a comment saying "Wonderful and item was just as pictured. I love the boots as they are brand new". Then he wore the boots, trashed it, said it was not authentic (not his 1st time ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

How was 2021 for you?

Just curious if 2021 affected others as well. Now that the year is over I can say 2021 was pretty bad for sales compared to the last 5 years. i started doing ebay fulltime in 2016 and sales were strong from the start and only got better, with 2020 be...

WARNING TO SELLERS! EBAY IS HOLDING YOUR PAYMENTS HOSTAGE!

Warning to sellers: I just shipped a sold item and ebay is withholding my money because of their **bleep** "Direct payment" switchover from Paypal which I did not authorize. Interestingly, Ebay went ahead and charged the shipping to my Paypal account...

User avatar by Scout
  • 72 replies
  • 15 helpful

ShopAirlines

Is ShopAirlines a scam? Does anyone have experience with this buyer?

ZERO SELLER PROTECTION!

Ebay does not protect Sellers! I recently sold an electronic item to a buyer who claimed it did not work. I do not sell items that DO NOT WORK! My feedback speaks for itself! They wanted $80 refund off of a $500 + item and claimed two of the Key comp...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 4 helpful

New Item Specific fields formatted wrong ...

Prior to the new Item Specific fields being added to the listing form I never had the issue illustrated below. I type the "&" symbol, which happens to be CORRECT in certain Railroad Corporation names and I get the "&:" displayed ... I used the "Tell ...

Screenshot (3305).png

Resolved! New Ebay Policies

It is ridiculous that Ebay fee percentage include shipping and taxes included in the total fee is being charged. Beyond belief. I just came back as a seller in the past few days. 12 - 15% fees on final price including shipping and taxes. I guess I am...

Resolved! Feedback

Now that I have rerouted the package back to me because somewhere it is lost in the USPS, I refunded the money back to the buyer because she wanted a refund but she also wanted to have the doll. She told me that she would send me the money when the b...

Resolved! Question about 1099-K

Does the 1099K figure reflect your sale prices, including shipping, or is it the money they paid out to us after they kept their fees? In other words, is it the total of the money that the payment processor deposited into our bank account, or is it t...

1099-K Tax Form

I was told by eBay that I would not receive a 1099-K for the 2021 year as long as I did not have over $20,000 in total sales plus 200 transactions. That the new IRS program does not start until 2022. I just got a 1099-K from eBay for the 2021 year an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors