Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Ebays Internation Shipping service

If you use Ebays International Shipping service, have you noticed how much they are getting, this is costing me a lot of sales, buyers see these these crazy amounts, and will not buy. They say they are just passing along the actual cost, but just loo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial refunds

An item i sold was damaged in transit. The buyer has given me a price to repair it. Tried refunding using the ebay app but it just repeats itself and i am left not knowing if the payment has gone through several times or not not at all. How does one ...

Selling fees

If I sold a all-terrain vehicle for $7500 what would my seller final value fees and all costs be thank you

Ebay requirement of bank account, not PayPal for payments

I haven't sold things on Ebay for a while, but now I have a number of items for sale. I was surprised that Ebay now requires that you provide them with a bank account for payment, rather than PayPal. The last thing in the world I want is for Ebay to ...

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I recently received a negative feedback for an item I sold on eBay. The buyer claimed the item didn't function correctly. My question is how long will a negative feedback show on my feedback? Thanks!!

taxes : find refunds sent

looking to find how much $ I've refunded buyers.My statements/invoices show there's an amount for net fees& credits tax but not sure what that really entails& how to just see the refunds

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 10-27-26 Seller Hub Reports eBay.png

How to gain a follower base/is it something worth focusing on? All advice appreciated.

I stumbled upon some Q&A, and did some "price research" - which led me further down the rabbithole and I began to find my interest very piqued in viewing other buyers that sold similar items for 2-5x what I have. This is also when I noticed for the f...

listing

What are the things I have to agree to submit the first items?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors