Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Tons of made up,Vp,Vpp,Svp,Srvp NO ONE is incharge of Seller Satisfaction/relations.Huge MISS

I have the most ridiculous issue imaginable that I cannot get info on contacting ebay legal, arbitration and policy enforcement. Not one of the high profile made up positions deal with the part of Ebay that makes it function...The SELLER, with seemin...

Does this count as feedback extortion?

Should I bring this up with ebay for when/if the buyer leaves a feedback?The buyer messaged me claiming the item is defective and asked for me to send a replacement. I told him to just return it and I'll refund him. I'll also let him know if the item...

sell

Dear sir/Madam,I have small business. There are Hand painted earrings, Hand made wooden key tags, beautiful bags in my business. I hope they will be sold in your ebay platform. Do you get permissions for these? please help me how to sell my items.Tha...

Resolved! If I know a scammer is not gonna pay for an item why do I have to wait 5 days to relist my item?

I recieved an offer from a buyer on an item they wanted and I accepted their offer. Ebay initiated the "sold" status on the item. The buyer then sent me a message within the "Waiting For Payment" period which included the buyers phone number asking m...

IMEI

My phone is up for selling and I received a message to ask for the IMEI of the phone. I didn’t think of anything wrong and respond with the phone IMEI number. But now, I am worrying is there any risk if I give it out.

SALES TAX COLLECTION Sellers need to read this WHY IS eBay VIOLATING STATE LAW?

Why is eBay violating the law? SALES TAX COLLECTION SELLERS NEED TO READ THIS It is difficult to explain NEXUS and each State has a specific NEXUS or level of goods sold within their State that would require a seller to pay Sales tax Washington state...

Sales tax collected by Ebay

Since Ebay is now collecting sales tax from states, I no longer keep a record of how much sales tax has been paid by customers from my state. How can I find out how much sales tax Ebay has collected and submitted to my State?

Resolved! Fees and shipping cut prices in HALF!

I was just looking through my performance for this account and I realized HALF of the items I have sold was taken away!Even if you don't count shipping fees you still have about 25% taken away.Did anyone notice this?It is about 7% taxes14% EBAY FEES ...

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 2.09.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 2.13.29 PM.png

Release of hold for INR

This is the first time (since MP) in which I've had an INR claim so I don't know how long it takes for the release of held funds or if the release is automatic. January 24: Item purchsed, BIN, IPR (<$70 total)January 27: Item deliveredJanuary 31: Buy...

Resolved! Sellers, please do not raise the price of watched items and then offer a discount that isn't real.

When I am mulling a purchase, comparing items, and planning to buy items, sometimes I put them in my watch list. Lately, it's become a weird trend that an item I'm watching has its price raised and then an offer given to me to pretend the listed pric...

Help please

I had a gentlemen purchase an item who doesn't speak/read English. He misunderstood/misread the item thinking that it was a complete unit when it was only a faceplate. I had the same issue with another person who purchased the same item but they hadn...

buyer making political comments in my feedback profile

One of my buyers has left a bunch of feedback in my profile making political comments. (This is the second time he did it, only the first time no one knew what he was talking about). I know it's a positive and will scroll off really soon... but I'm n...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors