Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Invalid photo

just got new battery and cable for older nikon coolpix 3100 camera. camera is from 2010-2011ish. took a few pics and when I tried to load them, I got 'invald photo'. any help? when viewed on my laptop it says they are JPG format. I even switched SD c...

Auction Sales

I'm getting tired of buyers that bid on items on suction & then never pay & ebay does squatt about it. Your so busy making changes trying to be like Amazon but still neglect sellers who provide the basic platform of ebay. Don't you think it's time to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Do we get any kind of advice or notice if someone retracts a bid?

Twice in the last week I've had two items with bids end up not selling. But no one has told anyone retracted a bid and I don't know if or how to look it up. I don't want to sell to someone who retracted a bid. Should I have been advised of this?

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

sold item

I sold and ship my item. I can see under sold drop-down list. Why is the same item under the active items? Sold item, do I need delete/remove manually. What if an active (quantity one pcs available for sale) item bought more than one buyer. Thanks

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Hub Issues (again)

I am curious to learn if anyone else is experiencing any issues with "Seller Hub"? ... OR ... if, yet again, the eBay I.T. department has created another mess with their respective meddling? (!) ... OR ... If for some reason eBay has eliminated their...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scam?

I have recently sold a product and they first asked me to go through the PayPal app even though you can pay on PayPal through eBay. They then asked me to buy a 300$ apple gift card and ship it to them with the package. He said he would pay extra for ...

0D78EBAC-B10D-4828-A958-41341B5E99EE.png 2385833B-D956-4406-ABFD-B9AC715ECBE0.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

1099k form!

I called eBay because they have not sent me a form or let me print one of my page. I am interested as I am one of those who went barely over the 20,000 mark. I offer free shipping so is that a write off along with the fees. Are there any other write ...

User avatar by Scout
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling fee's

I had not sold on Ebay for a few years. Last week I sold a $160.00 item and Ebay took $40 of that?? 25% of the sale?? This has quadrupled what it was a few years ago. There is too much other competiton out there Ebay, and I will be looking elsewhere ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 1 helpful

The misspelled address. Cannot ship.

I cannot purchase a shipping label. “Your Ship to address contains some errors that need to be fixed before purchasing the label. Please note that you may not be covered by the eBay Seller Protection Policy if the changes you make are substantially d...

User avatar by Scout
  • 23 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors