Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Did eBay screw up the app?

What happened to the search by photo option, now there is a microphone? Sometimes I can't locate a maker or pattern so this option was handy. I had a piece that I tried every search word I could think of without a stitch of luck. I thought it was Ger...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delivery Attempted - No Answer

I posted an item yesterday via Royal Mail 1st class signed for it was attempted to be delivered today but no answer. I’ve messaged the buyer to re arrange delivery again but have received no response from them. Will I be able to book a re delivery my...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

HOW DID YOU GET YOUR NUMBERS for FEES PAID ON TAXES?

I am working on getting somewhere and am stuck.Ebay doesn’t show anywhere in their reports for 2021 fees paid on buyer’s taxes. managed payment rep (very nice) pointed me to Performance tab to create report for the year and scroll down. Can someone c...

32923688-7A1F-4C0D-BC84-489B34A4235E.jpeg

Can't send the auction listing to eBay

About once a week for the past several weeks, my listing process goes fine until I am ready to actually send the auction to eBay to list. Then, the circle just spins and that section of eBay ocks up. Everything else on my computer works fine. It usua...

App no longer has drafts

Has anybody else noticed that the app no longer has drafts? I like to take my photos in the app after I have started my listing on my computer. Because of vision, I can't be listing on my phone.

What is with the sizing in dropdown menus?

I use the new listing tool and am getting frustrated that inches and fluid ounces are now changed to cm or ml. Use to be they had both. For those of us in the United States, are you ok with this? Or are you not having the same issue?

SUBTITLE FEES ARE CHARGED EVERY MONTH WHEN ITEMS ARE AUTORELIST/I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY/ BE CAREFUL

I JUST FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY THAT I'VE BEEN PAYING $500 A MONTH JUST ON SUBTITLE FEES. I THOUGHT SUBTITLE CHARGES WERE A ONE TIME CHARGE BUT NOT SO MUCH. IT'S MY FAULT FOR NOT PAYING ATTENTION BUT I FEEL LIKE THIS HAS TO BE HAPPENING TO A LOT OF SEL...

Resolved! Listing description too wide for mobile

I have called ebay with no luck....I have a number of new listings that I created using the 'sell a similar item' feature, and most of them are about 50% wider than my mobile screen. The checker on ISDNTEK does not flag them as being too wide, and eb...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors