Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Homepage is Down

Hello everyone, We wanted to let you all know that we are aware the eBay homepage is currently down and we are actively working to resolve this. Thank you

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

VARIATIONS IN THE MUSIC CATEGORY

Is there variations for the music category (RECORDS) or do you have to have a store? I have 100 45 rpm singles I want to put in 1 listing

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Can It Be Top-Rated Status

How Can It Be Top-Rated Status when your approval rating is 97% and they have 207 negative comments in a 12 month period. That does not sound very Top-rated to me. Claims of bogus products being sold yet they are still able to sell them. Why does Eba...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bidding Scams - Fake accounts

Hi Everyone, I am very new to eBay, so sorry if this sounds naive. I received two bids on items on my Ebay account. They were the highest bidders and now I am waiting for them to pay. They both messaged me and asked me to text them about payment. I s...

• 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Nazi coins

There are over 800 Nazi coins for sale on eBay, all have the Nazi swastika on them. This is clearly against eBay rules. Why?Are coins somehow exempt. Can I sell coins minted after 1933 that have a swastika on them?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Send extra costs to buyer? (not shipping).

So a buyer purchased a product that I have, but asked to be different (longer, etc) I can do that, but the cost for me are higher than the original selling. What should I do? I dont want to impact my standing with ebay (100%, shipping time, etc). Can...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

add item to existing mark down sale

I am sorry, ebay has the worst customer service...I have hit need more help 5 times and it is just a loop.!!!!! that's my first question...how do you go directly to chat? The always say ebay is here 24/7. well i can't stop the loop. second. i present...

Resolved! Is this a scam and how do I not get a defect rate because of it?

Had a buyer that bought a pair of shoes for $20 plus ship a few weeks ago which were delivered 2/9, message me this morning, 2/21, “Hello, What is your phone number”. Before I responded they almost immediately put an offer in on another pair of shoes...

Selling help

I know it’s probably been asked before but are there people who will sell your stuff for a fee. I have just one item that I see someone else has the same thing listed for 100.00. I think mine, the same thing, is in better shape and I’d be willing to ...

Store glitch

Anyone else having trouble with their store not showing up? When I click on my icon it says "Sorry, this store was not found."

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Postal Service damaged item

I recently sold a antique salt crock. It was in great condition. I packed it with tons of bubble wrap and had the post office pit fragile stickers all over the box. Well they didn’t handle it appropriately and when the item was delivered the buyer se...

Taxes collected from seller on shipping when buyer pays for shipping. Sonds like double tax collecti

Taxes collected from seller on shipping when buyer pays for shipping. Sonds like double tax collection. When I front the bill on shipping a sold item, I'm charged taxes. the buyer then reimburses me and we both are charged taxes. Why should the selle...

Sent buyer wrong item worth much more

Hi, First time on here so hopefully someone can help. I sent a buyer the wrong item. Its similar to the original item but a better version of it (worth a lot more). The original listing has the serial number for the item the buyer should've received ...

2014 Ad

I had posted an ad back in 2014 for a car sale. I tried finding it on my dashboard, and through the eBay ID number, but no results hit. Are these older ads completely deleted, or are they archived somewhere I can acquire the ad info again. I am re-po...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors