Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Postage on Standard Envelopes

I have checked PayPal, my managed payments, bank account for the postage payment for eBay Standard envelope.Where would I find this information?Greg

Подписка на магазин

Добрый день! Подскажите, выбрали подписку на магазин, н осчета для оплаты не приходило, скажите как может быть произведена оплата за него

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Managed payment sellers-how to find march ebay fees total

My ebay invoice (that's charged to my credit card) used to show the total fees deducted strait from my sales (managed payments). As of march it doesn't, you have to look under "TAX INVOICE" (inexplicably) to find the amount of fees you paid, since ou...

Resolved! I CAN NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FOR A BAD BUYER

I have had countless times when a buyer wins my auction and i never get paid . The winner wont respond to any of my messages and the sale just goes unpaid. Yet when I go to leave feedback it is impossible to leave negative feedback. So I have to reve...

Help tyler.........

tyler@ebay In response to your question "give me more detail on why there are glitches" Well, When I list photos onto listings they turn sideways (I am working with Velvet on that one).The return policies look weird (It says "Returns Accepted,Buyer,3...

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 5.01.31 PM.png

Unsponsored items/ Where are they?

For sellers: A buyers experience. After picking up on promoted listings by using eBay the way l always have, and noticing the difference in how items in a category are stacked, l decided l needed to find unsponsored listings hoping a return to basic,...

Selling a van

I would like to sell my Sprinter van on ebay for 75000. Do you think that is a wise thing to do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Should i be worried ?

Buyer just purchased my item.Buyer has 0 feedback and is located overseas.The strange thing is, buyer account was created today and already purchased my item. Should i ship it or relist the item or let it go and await for eBay to pay me as normal ?

Gift card scam

Hello Somone just tried to scam me with the gift card scam. How do you report the scammers? I’ve managed to block them

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Hold on payment

We just sold an item. We did not get notification, I just happened to find it in my account waiting for me to print a label. They also say the want bank information. I always use PayPal, why are they asking for my Bank Information?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

list frames

i’ve been searching all over ebay and google to find where list frames are to add a button for buyers to sign up for my newsletter. can you even add that anymore? i created a news letter but have only myself to send it to. Any help would be apprec

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors