Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 22 helpful

Resolved! eBay buyers

I have had a buyer send me this I believe it’s a scam but im not sure. I’m a new seller on eBay.I will PAY NOW with an E-check, that way you get it immediately and you can use your bank mobile app to deposit it I won't be able to us eBay method cause...

Fake vaccination cards on ebay

Maybe coming here late on this subject, but could not find any eBay "alerts" of this ongoing phenomenon. Tried to reply to some 4/10 posters and can't, so...the kyros people can blank out this one sellers name in the article, but there are thousands ...

Resolved! Unfair decision by Ebay

I have sold a discount voucher for an online service, so it is a digital good, not possible to ship by mail. I sold many of those in the past, no problems whatsoever. Last one I sold in December, the buyer paid, and I sent the code using Ebay's messa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 2 helpful

Sellers' 90-day running Total

Hello,Ebay currently shows a 90-day running total of the amount of each seller's sales, which is interesting, but really not necessary. What should be necessary, is a running total of sales beginning on January 1st of each year, now that all sellers ...

Will eBay still send the micro deposits even tho I messed up?

Last night I made a post about them and it turns out I was supposed to wait till eBay gave me 2 micro deposits and say what they were and I didn’t know that so I kept on putting $0.99 and $0.50, will eBay still send me the micro deposits even tho I g...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors