Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

False targeting and report

I have spoken to two different people in trust and safety in regards to items being taken down which do not violate E-bay policy nor guidelines....either a fellow E-bayer or someone deep in trust and safety has targeted my account...let us not forgot...

Best offer and counter offer buttons not working

Anyone else having problems with the accept and/or counter offer buttons not working. Several times recently I am not able to either accept or counter a buyers offer. I contacted customer service via chat and the young lady said itnis a global issue....

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto-post To Social Media Now Available

I am not sure how long this has been available, however, this morning is the first time I have seen it on my account. This could be a real time saver if you post regularly on social media. I enable it and I will be putting up some new listings later ...

Resolved! I have proof a buyer committed fraud against me and eBay will do nothing about it.

I've been selling on ebay for 20 years and I've never had to deal with an issue like this. Here's the short version ... Buyer purchased items that weighed approximately SIX POUNDS. As soon as they received the items they opened a return against me, s...

Lost my Top Rated Seller Status, Help

I just just checked eBay today as I was going to ship my orders and noticed that I lost Top Rated seller status. I looked into it and saw it was because I have a bunch of items "missing on-time tracking or carrier scan". I had a single buyer purchase...

Feedback extortion is still going strong on this platform.

The last time I asked for bad feedback to be removed here, the buyer had posted the fraudulent credit card number and expiration date they used to make the purchase IN THE FEEDBACK, and it took eBay months to remove it. Months and multiple requests t...

Refund for Item Not Delivered

Hello, Wondering what is my best move in this scenario. It’s been about 13 days (5 of which have been weekends/holiday) since I shipped an item out (a watch) and the buyer opened a refund request for item not delivered. Is it best to refund or respon...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

for getting permission for selling on ebay

Assalam-o-Alaikum Dear sir or Madam i am seller on ebay i have a new account on ebay i want to sell my product on ebay because i see ebay have huge market and low cost but there is a problem on ebay account when want to list my item on ebay, ebay giv...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

eBay website has been going down from time to time since at least 1-2 weeks

I noticed probably 3-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks suddenly every eBay page just shows a "It looks like this page is missing" message for several minutes and then it comes back. It's kind of annoying, is anyone else seeing this and are they aware of ...

Finally.! Some Good Changes are coming.!!! Say HELLO to Express PayOuts.!! with a 1.5% fee of course

WE've now got the option to receive our funds NEARLY right away after the buyers pay, it'll just cost us a 1.5% fee from eBay for sending to your linked debit or credit card. Do I dare say they're listening.! we can only hope. but I'll give it to the...

Items from Thrift Stores

I wonder what percentage of items sold at thrift stores ends up on ebay or other market places? Especially clothing items.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors