Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Refund on shipping charges

I sold an item. Printed ebay shipping label. Took package to Post Office . The shipping ebay set was 8.8o. The post office said 14.00. I contacted the buyer to see if they were willing to pay the additional shipping. Response was "No". Asked me to ca...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Bizarre INR Situation

So I shipped an item in November. According to tracking, it got stuck at the Jersey City Distribution Center in early December. Customer contacts me in early January to inquire. Tells me he wants me to get the item to him, and doesn't want a refund. ...

Resolved! Decline in sales, any tips to increase sales?

Has anyone had a recent decline in sales? I have sold one item in the last 21 days, which is unnormal since I used to sell 10-15 items in that time period. Do any of you guys have any tips to increase sales? Thanks!

Fees on Taxes??!! REALLY?

Forgive me if I'm a little slow here, but I just noticed this morning that I'm being charged as my final value fee on the TOTAL sale INCLUDING TAXES!!! Why would I be charged a final value fee on taxes when that is money I do not receive? I have no c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 34 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Question

Today I sold an item, after the sale the buyer contacted me with his phone number, and asked for my paypal email so we can talk payment. I went ahead and canceled the sale, and I picked "issue with buyers address" as a reason seeing there were none t...

EBay has glitch & keep sending me "You have an outstanding amount owed for eBay" but my balance is 0

This is the 5th time in three weeks that I have received a message like thisHello ,You have an outstanding amount owed for eBay fees. Because you owe eBay, you won't be able to list new items on eBay. To resolve this issue and continue selling, you n...

Resolved! Pick any two items for one set price?

Hello, Is it possible to set up my store this way? How? Please and thank you. Example: Many different pairs of shoes, where the buyer can select any two from the store and pay $10 for both pairs.

Report a buyer scammer that hasn't actually bought anything?

I received this message within minutes of selling a high value item: Fortunately, I noticed that this was not the buyer of the actual item. It is obviously a scam trying to get people to send expensive items to the wrong location. Is there a way to r...

Ebay.png

Hmmmmm.............speculation

No chat tomorrow..........wonder if there is going to be some big announcement........ Seems early for a "Spring" update........

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Drop shipping

I have a buyer who has now purchased 3 times recently to different addresses different states each time and demanding shipping less than 24 hours, claiming these are ALL gifts for friends. Something feels off I believe she is drop shipping my sale it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors