Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 17 helpful

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers, We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay s...

Displaying Feedback Replies

Over the past few months, we’ve been working to improve the feedback experience for both sellers and buyers on eBay by improving relevancy and displaying images. These feedback enhancements give potential buyers better insights into your products, an...

Selling Basics

I was in infrequent user in the past, and that was several years ago. ebay was not nearly as full-featured as it seems to be now. So my questions are very basic: * Does the seller pay a commision when their item sells? * How does the bidding "work"? ...

Buyer wanted free international shipping through GSP

Hi there, A buyer recently purchased an item from me. I'm in the USA, they're in Canada. I'm enrolled in the Global Shipping Program. The buyer initially messaged me about several existing items I had listed, so I created a new listing and "bundled" ...

Fraudulent Website

Many of my listings including listings by other stores on Ebay are showing up on this fraudulent website. thaiaktuell.com My images have my handwritten tags and the descriptions for items are copied exactly. I sell only original paper collectibles an...

Corrupt eBay Customer Service Rep

I have no evidence but I have a strong feeling that we have corrupt customer service rep in eBay. For past 1 month I am getting 3 days, 7 days and 10 days ban on my account for posting certain listing. Interestingly only a few similar listing are on ...

Return requested when purchased by mistake

Good afternoon,Last week I sold a single right Nike Lebron shoe, which I as clearly noted in the description and in photos. The buyer is asking for a refund saying he thought it was a tennis shoe and didn't see it was just 1 shoe. The buyer made an o...

Resolved! Frustrating experience after 20 years on Ebay

I have 380+ active listings, only 2 (now Zero after I delisted those 2) shows under my profile as well as in my Ebay store. I couldn't even search them in Ebay. I spoke with Ebay support, which they opened a case to the tech team more than 2 months a...

eBay withholding funds

Everyone should be AWARE. There is no reason for eBay to withhold your money for weeks or a month even after you've proven item has been shipped and tracked and delivered. They are HURTING for money so a board meeting to withhold funds and keep it in...

Buyers Immediately Requesting to Cancel After Completing Purchase - Ebay Showing Similar Items

I have been noticing an increasing trend of buyers buying my new products and then immediately asking to cancel for some reason - address, credit card, bought by mistake etc. I also noticed after buying something I was shown similar items by Ebay so ...

Resolved! Sending Invoices

Ebay now no longer trusts sellers to send invoices unless we need to make alterations in the shipping costs. I guess this is punishment for those of us who chose not to require immediate payment. To make this new policy even more laughable is the new...

Authenticity guarantee is a scam and or severely flawed.

Just had an item marked as failing the authenticity test, I work for the company that manufactured product and was gifted the item by the company...yet it is not authentic.....lol The model number is slightly different for employee gifts however the ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors