Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! eBay buyer extortion

Does anyone have any experience with getting negative feed back removed. I sent a at least 50 year old piece of Louis Vuitton luggage to Canada. Customer received it and demanded I send him 260 dollars back because he saw one that went off on a aucti...

Resolved! Suspected nuclear bid

I recently listed a photographic item in a pure auction. eBay suggested starting bid of $267 with a $500 typical final selling price. This time I went with a $200 starting bid amount. Very shortly after the listing went live, an eBay member (with a h...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Final Value Fees too High

Can someone please clarify the outrageous FVF fees. Here is an example.....I just sold an action figure set for $29.99 USD. I was charged a FVF of $5.48+.30. Now I understand the stand .30cents but why was the $5.48 (18%) taken from the sale. I sell ...

Buyer broke the item

What do i do? “The light connection was different than the original one on my truck, so I was going to change the lights out when I proceeded to put the original lights back one of the screw holders broke, so when I put the next one in, I was very ca...

selling

This guy just send me a message from ricben299067.I called ebay and they dont answer their phoneThis is his message

roche.jpg

Can"t solve the problem of templates

Still can't edit the listing and create new listing.The pic 1 is when I click the "create listing", and then the page went into this.And the pic 2 is when I click the edit on the listing already existed, the page can't enter and then turned error.Hav...

Screen 1.png Screen 2.png

Resolved! Add item specifics

Everyday when I log into my items for sale page (mostly sport cards) I get bombarded with those annoying blue banners that say (Add Item Specifics). So of course I go and revise that listing only to see that every box is filled in correctly, and I do...

Cannot mark item as shipped!

I recently sold two items to a long time buyer and when I went to mark them as shipped, the page just reloads and still says items need to be shipped.Every time I mark them as shipped, it refuses to accept that.But when I go to manage all orders, it ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Which category? Collectibles vs Pottery and Glass?

Good morning my fellow EBay friends. I’m in the process of updating about 300 of my listings. Many of them are vintage dishes. Many of the listings were originally created before the category changes were imposed on us all. Sigh. Since there no longe...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! How to unpromote a listing?

Hello. I promoted a listing a few days ago but I see that it has since garnered only one view, so I'm thinking I don't want to have to pay eBay for if I ever sell this item. How do I unpromote the listing?

Resolved! Just my ramblings

This is why you don't open that drawer to see what's in it. After working so hard to clean my desk off, I opened that drawer. I now am stuck (knowingly stuck with) five Dewy Tree Masks sets, a Manscape Lawnmower (don't ask), two anti-perspirants and ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 26 replies
  • 5 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors