Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Don't know why my item received a VeRO violation.

I was selling 3 new in package remotes that I purchased at an estate sale. I have other remotes by this company listed and have sold several - some new, some used. These 3 listings were recently pulled for VeRO violations. Charter/Spectrum is not on ...

Resolved! Need clarification on how auction work.

Need clarification on how auction work.I normally use just my store's 'free' 1,000 fixed listings, but have started to use it's 250 'free' auction monthly listings.I click the checkbox 'Automatically relist this item up to 8 times if it doesn't sell....

User avatar by Scout
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Exclusion List and excluded bidders bidding anyway!

Last night I had a listing ending at 6pm. The last 10 minutes were a wild ride. I exclude shipping to anywhere but the 50 US states. In the last 10 minutes of the auction. A bidder from outside the US with very low FB was driving up the price and was...

iu.gif

Issue with receiving payment as seller. CONFUSED

Hi. I just did my first sell here on Ebay. It was a digital transaction on a game called Roblox. The buyer sent me a QR code which confirmed to me that he bought it. However, everything I contact Ebay, they said there is no money pending. This transa...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappointed new seller

Recently did a loft clearance so thought I would list some toys on eBay for a quick sale. Posted at reasonable prices compare to other sellers again for a quick sale. dream on! My first sale is a buyer in the USA so postage will be £25. I didn’t want...

Bank information and microdeposits

I tried the help phone line to get help and actually talk to someone about getting a payment for an expensive item. I got no help and got kicked out of the system back to the website every time I tried. The ebay system says I have not entered my bank...

No way to contact eBay members?

Trying to reach out to a buyer who sent us an offer and it expired over the weekend because we’re out of the office during that time. If I go to advanced eBay search there’s no longer a search for member as it lists in the eBay help instructions page...

How to Re Charge when Package Shows Up

Can someone point me to the proper way to do this? 1 Package mailed Friday after Thanksgiving 2 No movement, no scans, no updates3 Buyer finally asks for refund because he is sure the Package is lost4 I refund and ask him to return to sender since he...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors