Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

How do I cancel a label and re-print it again?

How do I cancel a label and re-print it again?I used to be able to do this and seller hub. Now all I see are options to purchase another label. I had purchased some labels and emailed them to FedEx for printing. But FedEx is no longer storing emails ...

Fraudulent attempt to hijack a sale

We sold an expensive coin to a recognized hi-volume buyer/seller and he paid promptly...no problem there. HOWEVER, we subsequently received an email under another name requesting the sale be directed to an address other than seller's registered addre...

How to find buyer's email address?

I need to send a money request to a paid buyer for a requested shipping upgrade. I thought we were able to view email addresses of previous buyers, but I can only find their ebay email. How do I find their actual email address?

Dispute refund in my favour?

Sold an item recently that I'd not realised had some defects. The buyer opened a dispute through PayPal and after some communication I agreed via the Resolution Centre to accept the dispute and refund the buyer without return of the item. The dispute...

Resolved! USPS "Media" Qualifications...on vintage magazines?? Anyone else having this issue?

I reached out to the USPS (doubtful if will ever hear back from them) to ask the same question in regards to "MEDIA MAIL" shipping.Was wondering if any other "paper sellers/ephemera/magazine sellers" out there are hearing from the USPS that "well...i...

VAT tax not visible to seller?

Got this message from my buyer in France: Hi my offer is 75 $ and when I want to pay , the amount is 90$Can you do something to put the offer 75$ ?Regards P... When I look at order details, all I see is my price ($75) and shipping, which is $46 via E...

Ebays return policy to only benefit Buyers..no matter what the reason for return is ????

I have been on ebay since it started around 2003 and I have been through the good and the bad changes..more bad than good for sellers....But for the last 5 years ebay has become nothing more than a buyers market and could care less how any sellers fe...

Resolved! Buyer dispute for order from 3 months ago.

eBay has refused to help me with this issue so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what I should do to resolve this. 3 months ago, I sold an item to a buyer with a Chinese name and a generic address: 15617 NE Airport Way# IMMWYFPortland OR 972...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 3 helpful

At my wits end trying to sell an item.

This is out of hand. Third time in a row I've sold an item to a "buyer" and they simply refuse to pay or spam bot message me in broke English about not being able to pay or hey text me on xx number, I have a few more questions. I'm about to just dona...

Ebay Standard Envelope for Trading current service

I’m using the eBay app not the desktop site. Is it just me or did the shipping option for eBay standard trading card service disappear as a standard shipping option ? I see the option still on the desktop site but not on the app which I use frequentl...

negative feedback removal appeal to an appeal...........

Item 372792081864 I read eBay policy that if negative feedback is item not delivered but tracking shows delivered, the feedback would be removed by eBay. I showed USPS tracking delivered. My appeal was denied and negative feedback not removed because...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors