Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Sudden Death of a Seller

Yesterday, my neighbor and close friend passed away. He was a seller on Ebay. Fortunately, I have his information and can shut down his account. Does Ebay have in place any process for a spouse or family member to quickly and easily contact Ebay and ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 30 replies
  • 16 helpful

Resolved! Monthly limits

It's been a few months since I started selling and my sales items are only showing up at 10. Should I apply for this increase? Or does it increase automatically?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Good for Ebay, not for me - FREE RETURNS

As I understand, in order to get Top Rated Plus rating, Ebay requires that you offer Free Returns. I have given it a try over recent weeks and the returns are just piling up. Too many to make it financially feasible. I include detailed measurements o...

Selling Limits

Im new to selling and started mid feb with a listing limit of 100. Today is the 1st of march which I was under the impression I would have atleast another 100 listings as being new and getting the 100 mark for feb thru march 1st however after startin...

New to eBay, should I be suspicious of this buyer?

I'm new to eBay, so maybe this is normal. I had a buyer make an offer that I accepted. I messaged an invouce with shipping options, but instead of submitting payment to eBay, the buyer keeps asking me to text him "right away" to make shipping and pay...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Pokemon metal cards

Is selling pokemon limited edition or 1st edition metal cards including pokemon foil cards okay on eBay??? I see a lot of people selling them on eBay including from China.Also, what about Mario Pikachu homemade metal cards? Thank you.

Freight shipments - Offering free returns

Hi I’m sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn’t find anything about it. I sell expensive heavy items that are shipped freight and sometimes the freight shipping is as expensive as the item itself. If I were to offer “free returns” would thi...

Payment page on my selling page

What just happened to the payment page on my selling page that shows my sales and shipping and payouts.Its gone.also I went to relist an item and ebay is asking for my bank account info which they already have so they can take out all my selling fees...

Sold said awaiting payment

Customer bought coat but my ebay said awaiting payment. After appropriate amount of days of awaiting payment I canceled and relisted . Customer said they paid, but my account said awaiting payment. Theyshowed it was deducted on their paypal but it di...

Why can't the BOTS....

Why can't the bot target sellers who are clearly bidding up their items, not shipping and repeat the process? I understand we all, from time to time have an item not paid for, and we relist the item. I have identified sellers that have multiple items...

Listing

Why can't I do listings on eBay when today is the first day of the month.

Don't you love it when this happens...

A potential customer messages me "What is the lowest you will take for this item?"I don't accept offers. I normally respond to these with short, polite "I'm sorry, I do not accept offers on this item."The next day someone else buys it, before i get a...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 9 replies
  • 14 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors