Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

First Negative Feedback - on eBay since 2000 - buyer roulette?

It's going to happen sometime... it may just depend on the buyer. Buyer shipped item to wrong address. I assisted buyer to recover her product through messaging (she contacted person who received item and they sent her item at her expense). Buyer tha...

Buyer scam?

Potential buyer would not budge on item I have for sale and was quick to respond and pay. The address provided is on the bad buyers site. The buyer has nothing but positive reviews. I do not know what to do. Is the buyer trying to scam? I read all th...

ebay listing error

eBay is currently restricting certain products to fixed priced format due to concerns of inflated prices. Edit your listing to fixed price at a reasonable price. You are also required to immediately review and update all of your other listings that d...

Suspension

My account was temporarily restricted & then permanently suspended after providing financial proof of purchase on the last orders I’ve completed. eBay CS isn’t clarifying which exact policy was violated & gave me no warnings or insights on how to cha...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Authenticator returning shoes I sold for "being worn"

I've sold shoes on this platform for years and have never had an issue. This was the first time I sold a pair of shoes that were sent to an authenticator. Is that the norm for all shoes now? I wasn't aware when I listed the item it would be sent to a...

Is this against policy?

I recently sold something quite rare, and old. It was in near perfect condition. I packed in an over size box so it wouldn't get damaged during shipment. The buyer paid within a day. I shipped within a day. I opted for insurance because of the cost o...

Resolved! eBay selling policy

I have an auction with 2 bids. Another buyer messaged me and wants me to cancel the auction and relist as buy it now so he/she can buy it. I said that’s not fair to the people who bid.is this request against EBay policy?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay No Longer requires Buyer Return Item for Full Refund

I will sum this up because it's bizarre and I've never heard of it happening before, even after reading this forums daily. I have caught an Ebay employee committing and facilitating mail fraud as the ebay employee themselves used a fake tracking # or...

ebayfraud1.jpg fraud2.jpg
User avatar by Scout
  • 40 replies
  • 5 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors