Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Repeatable Image Quality & Small Size Issue on Mobile App, Cause and Workaround

Special Note: This issue has been reported to eBay tech support and I was advised by eBay support to post it here to help others in the community.Please note the date of this posting as in the future it may be out of date if support has resolved the ...

Resolved! Demoted Top Rated Seller Status

I am a long time seller and new to selling postcards. I made a few sales and shipped the postcards USPS with a stamped envelope and marked them shipped. I just received notice that my long standing top rated seller status was demoted because of lack ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why do we have to wait 4-5 days for UNPAID buyers?

Hi all..I'm an old Ebayer (buyer) but just recently opened my store and love it. However currently I have this issue with a buyer (no address or buys under their account) and was disappointed to learn I have to wait 4-5 days to cancel or receive paym...

Paying without consent.

Recently made an offer on item and next thing I know, item being shipped. Ebay paid through paypal without my knowledge. Wasn't ready to pay yet and they wouldn't let me cancel saying it had been shipped. Knew better because i seen it at 6:00 AM next...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay employee defends lie and slander in feedback.

I achieved TRS status in less than 120 days from registration. For almost 9 months I've had 100% positive feedback, with a good proportion of positive comments not being the canned variety, but specifically praising my conscientious care and assistan...

payment problem

have 2 items that were sold at auction that show as being paid and they were not. The buyers want to pay but cannot because they are marked as paid. Ebay even charged me the fees for them. Please help

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers Customer Service Decline

Recently the eBay customer support has drastically declined in my experience. The US based phone number is no longer in use. I know this was once for people who paid extra, however I have used it for years with no issues. Someone shared the number in...

Buyers need to chill about shipping delays...

So everything I mailed on Dec 11 is stuck at sort plants all over the USA. But most of the items mailed on the 20th have been delivered or are out for delivery today... go figure. I just received a package from a seller in Canada that I was able to f...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 10 helpful

Any way to find objective data on promoted listing fees?

While I find it annoying, I definitely have utilized promoted listing fees. I typically haven't minded paying <10%, but now - anecdotally - the suggested rates are going above 15% for me regularly. Is there a way to track this trend more than the few...

Sellers Account address not allowing PO Box

I encountered multiple problems when setting up a Seller's account address, Ebay doesn't let you put in a When the Post Office box number is only a physical address as recognized by the USPS. Problem is that if you live in the mountains, for example,...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Match vs. Lowest Price 2.0

Continuation of previous discussion (posted this afternoon and discussion was suddenly closed?)........ In relation to other similar sellers problem, my item IS the cheapest currently available with shipping yet it does NOT show up anywhere under 'lo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors