Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

Resolved! Seasonal listings needlessly difficult - no templates, no access to drafts / auctions from a year ag

At one point I had a punch of my recurring sales saved as templates. I sell poultry hatching eggs, which is a strictly seasonal business — spring and summer only. Now I find that all my photos and painstakingly written descriptions from last year are...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Duplicate Listing

I have these limited edition baseball caps where the fabric on the front of the cap is cut from different pieces of fabric so they all look different. No two are like. Because of this I cant make a listing with multiple caps because the cap in the pi...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple different variations in same auction

Hello, I have a set of items that are different sizes of the same thing. I would like them to appear as a drop down menu where the buyer can choose the one(s) they want. I am trying but I cannot seem to do it. Thank you!

First class to Mexico

Is anyone out there having problems with their first class packages not delivering on time or at all in Mexico? The tracking numbers are all tracking up to Mexico City and then they stop and my customers or their local post office can not find any in...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

changing buyer attitudes since 1997

I never use the forum for discussion. By age 78 with health issues I am usually too busy to take the time.BUT...has anyone else noticed a change in buyer behavior since 1997 .....which is when I started.On average my buyers....as indicated by my feed...

• 34 replies
  • 8 helpful

Building a Storefront: Benefits?

Hi all, I sell books. Some of them need to hang around for a while before they find the right buyer (a seller on YouTube was talking about having patience for a vintage book on the biochemistry of the lemon; that's the flavor, here). So, as my busine...

Resolved! Reporting on Shipping Discount

I'm really hoping I can get an easy answer to this So I print my shipping labels through ebay to get the discount as many of you do i'm sure. Lets say buyer pays 9.00 for shipping and I end up paying 5.00. How do I reconcile this on my 1099? do I cou...

Why is Extenze prohibited now?

I have sold a couple 30 capsule Extenze Extended Release Male Enhancement Pills on eBay with no issues. However, I tried listing the third box I have the other day and they took it down almost immediately. The gave me a generic reason of "prohibited ...

Selling Limit

Increase the selling limitHello, I'm selling started few days. i would like to increase my selling limits.So how can I increase it ? Please Help me.Thank you...

Resolved! Can I hide my seller location in listings to keep local competitors from finding my store/items?

I'm a bread and butter classic ebay seller, dealing in lots of different used items purchased locally and resold online. Been on ebay for 14 years. My local area has a pretty thriving community of resellers, antique dealers, flippers, thrifters, and ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors