Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Account hold.

How does one get an account "hold" released. All over an $8.00 charge due? Paid it but account still on hold.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disable auto relist

I don't want any of my items to auto relist, annoyingly ebay seems to not offer the ability to change this globally and I can't find anyway to even disable this on a single item. Is there a way with the current interface to disable relisting?

Resolved! I will pay you, 2 weeks in the future

An annoying night last night, first a RTS package from a buyer that left glowing FB, but the pkg hasn't even been opened LOL, it really is a RTS as the buyer doesn't live there. I'm still perplexed about the FB, but I guess I'll just wait to hear fro...

Splitting profits with a partner

Hello all, I’m looking for a little advice. I just purchased a storage unit full of smalls with a partner to resell on eBay. I’m trying to figure out the best option for splitting profits. Previously we have sold stuff together and I just simply ran ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 42 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Aggressive Buyer

Had someone make an offer on one of my items in which I accepted, however she hasn't paid for the item yet and is asking for me to alter my shipping price in which we agreed on. I refused to change our agreement and was completely respectful about it...

Funds available

Why are my funds not being processed if they are available?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What is exactly is "final sales price"?

Relatively new seller here. I'm aware of the "$1000 ceiling" in which funds are held for 21-30 days if final sales price exceeds $1000. My question is, what exactly is the final sales price? I recently sold my first item a couple months ago, listed f...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My Store Handmade Gifts Boutique

My store is not functioning properly. I would like Ebay to not charge me for the store subscription for the month of March. I do not really know how long this has gone on. When looking for a particular item the search does not work.When using the cat...

Resolved! Finding shipping costs for the year

Hi - I'm doing the yearly tax round up and am trying to figure out how much I paid in shipping for the year. Ebay has a few shipping labels itemized in my reports but that nowhere comes close to the number of and cost of the shipping labels I purchas...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling for a worthy cause. Is it permitted by eBay?

My 13-year old grandson, who is a very talented artist, wants to make t-shirts with Ukrainian symbols and sell them on eBay, and donate the proceeds to an organization that helps Ukrainian orphans. I would list the t-shirts on my site. Now my questio...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

OfferUp/Facebook market - yes please

I came back to eBay after not selling anything for almost 10 years. Never again, the fees along with shipping cost completely make eBay a joke. I’m just happy it was only 1 item. Same offers were on offer up, but I remembered eBay being worth it (10 ...

Insurance on an item

I recently sold an item that was damaged during shipping. I gave the buyer a refund. I forgot I paid for extra insurance on it. Can I still use the insurance?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors