Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 23 helpful

Resolved! Mockery, Criticism,Rudeness

This Forum has really Deteriorated to way to much Mockery, Rudeness, Attitude, & Criticism, & Not Constructive Criticism, I have just been trying to find answers & suggestions on how to Improve Matters, Let's Face It, Not Many are doing Very Well at ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 74 replies
  • 18 helpful

No sales after changing to bank account to receive payments due to Ebay removing Paypal

Has anyone else not had any sales after changing their payment method for recieving payments to their bank account due to Ebay removing Paypal? This is awful and it seems like the end of Ebay. I don't understand why businesses just can't leave things...

Messaging

I recently had issues with a buyer who did not receive any of my messages. Has this happened to anyone else? How can I report this?

eBay mc011 utilized as reason for why they have denied my appeal

I'm not really sure where to start with this but I've been buying and selling on eBay for 14 years, and I've never had an issue with any buyer. I've always provided free shipping and I've always shipped out the same day as an order has been received....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Coronavirus Error Message??

I am simply trying to update a listing for a bikini with a new template I just drafted. When I go to update, I am getting this error: It looks like there's a problem with this listing.We do not allow products marketed to treat or cure the coronavirus...

Strange things were happening!

I don’t know the reason or why…I’m not taking any chances…Just relisted this morning all my items & I saw (past tense) 3 most expensive items within 2 hours of relisting them all had 287 or 284 or 250 hits on those items! Rest of my newly relisted it...

Now I know how Caesar felt. "Et tu, eBaytus?" lol

The Ides of March - online edition. What a month!! 4 weeks in & what do I have to show for it? - 16 days of 0 sales & another 8 with only 1 sale per. It pays to have a eBay store. I certainly will look like a April Fool if I am expecting a quick turn...

List Item Problem

Hi. I'm a new seller. I was create my first listing but after i click the "List Item" button, i saw the page in the first picture.I checked the checkbox and click "Continue" button after i saw the error page in the second picture. I cant listing. Wha...

Untitled.png Untitled2.png
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am not getting any sales!!

I have been not making any sales lately. I have almost 700 items in my store, I am paying a monthly fee to have a store, I have switched everything to 1 day shipping with free returns……and still, I am making like 3 -5 sales a WEEK!!! What is going on...

Buyer's Remorse Today Bidding Up High & Returning

Have any of you realized lately that people are bidding up HIGH prices against other bidders and then have buyer's remorse and want to do a return at your cost right when they receive the item? This is happening a lot lately when I post a ton of phot...

Payment on hold

Why receiving payment from order is on hold. I have some transaction, but on hold very long time. How do for to avaiable balance?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No Sales Research

Has anyone noticed fewer sales if no sales on their eBay listings? Our listings are down dramatically to nothing? (from about two to three sales a month to nothing for many many months now nothing but eBay new rules and requests from their computers)...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors