Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

what is ebay's policy on adult film

i never sell it i deal in home movies & without a doubt i almost always find adult/stag films in the lotgotta' love grandpa's stash...or is it grandmas!when i see it I usually zip it off the reel, keeping the empty for future usage or sale.i was surp...

Resolved! Buyer says Paypal refuses payment, amoount is too high.

Buyers messages seem suspicious Dear seller,could you tell me your paypal?I'd like to try other PayPal to pay you.So I need to know your paypal information.Thank you. Hello, I've been trying to pay you,but my payment was rejected by PayPal.I've calle...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 14 replies
  • 2 helpful

How to calculate earned income?

Being that it's so similar to net profit has me confused, I've already calculated my net profit so what would be the exact calculated difference between the two if i am a self employed business, I've read earned income is business income minus expens...

Resolved! Audit Trail on Listings

I just had an incident happen, and I'm wondering if there's a good way to track when/how changes are made on listings? Even just be able to look at all the listings and see the conditions on them without any trouble? All I can tell to do is to bring ...

problem sold item

Hellotoday i had a problem i sold a lot of pokemon cardsthe buyer sent a message saying that they were all fake that only two were real and I gave him back all the money and told him to keep the cardsI don't know anything about pokemon cardsI saw tha...

Local Pick Up

I just sold an item on that I had listed for Local Pick Up. I had never done this before. I received payment through PayPal. I went online to research how to set up pick up and started reading all of the warnings about not allowing the transaction to...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Your listing was removed: Prescription and over-the-counter drugs policy - Huh?

Ok, been selling the same item(s) on Ebay for 10 years (with NO issues), just in the last 2 days I have recieved 6 policy violations stating my products were prescription products (THEY ARE NOT). They are skin peels with cleansers or serums (beauty a...

Relisting

Is anyone else having issues with their listed stuff not automatically relisting?

Resolved! Buyer said item delivered to wrong address. Recovered item same day and it is damaged ?

Hello all. Long time seller, first time posting an issue. So I shipped a vintage rifle barrel to a buyer who made me an offer. I rolled it up in Plastic wrap followed by a wrap in bubble wrap to tightly fill a 2” x 2”x 30 mailing tube. I had a few in...

Why eBay Hold my account

Hi community I create My new eBay account But eBay Hold my account without any violation.Can someone help me why they are doing this to me

Resolved! Refunds

Short story: User bought something I shouldn't have listed. Can I refund the buyer or does the buyer have to cancel the order. Since the item is bought it is no longer viewable as an item that I can pull the listing on. Please help in a timely manner...

Fees and Taxes

Due to 1) Uncle Sam taking his cut and, 2) eBay increasing fees, I'll be limiting my listings. I can't imagine these two negatives can muster a 'positive' for eBay.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors