Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Leaving feedback & feedback system

I’m very glad I’m not a new seller as getting top rated status would be very hard these days. It used to be buyers always left feedback and now it’s very rare. Heck, sometimes I even get cards in the mail from buyers, yet feedback not so much. I just...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Not Getting Sales

Hello I am selling Posters from India I have enough impressions and CTR (5%) but not getting any sales. Can someone help ??

How long dose a buyer got to file a claim

So I’m new to selling I got a guy who got a phone from me and new iPhone. First issue was he said he didn’t get the pack and it was marked as delivered and it was signed for but he still said he didn’t get it. Now he saying he has a the phone now 3 d...

Ebay refunded and let the scam buyer keep the expensive item.(Sellers looking for alternative)

Ebay refunded the buyer without letting us receive the return item. The buyer lied and opened a return case while we were having technical issues logging into our ebay account. Ebay then issued a full refund from our account and closed the case witho...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 32 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Can't Cancel Order, Funds on Hold

I sold an item and the buyer's address is not some place I'm willing to ship to. I try and cancel the order but it tells me I need to add a payment option for refund even though all the funds are sitting on hold. Can't ebay just cancel the order and ...

2022 Taxes - Time to sell locally. Au revoir

Well, I certainly don't blame FeeBay for this one, but I will not sell anymore online after I reach the 599.00 limit. The government has imposed a stupid low level at which we must pay taxes on or go through the arduous task of showing we didn't make...

Ebay label printing completely broken, 4/6/21

I am unable to print any "standard trading card envelope" orders. No matter what I do, whether it's different browsers, individual label vs bulk, etc... I always get the same unhelpful messages, "Something went wrong and we were not able to generate ...

Ebay now charging 12.5 per cent of sales tax...,prob illegal

Bad enough there fees are high. Am i the only ome irritated that they now charge you on sales tax which you arent collecting...ebay sends it to the state then packets an additional fee on sales tax..,,ebay will lose alot of sellers over this

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 17 replies
  • 8 helpful

Reducing the price of an item while I run a sale.

So I want to drop prices on some if my older inventory, however I am pretty much always running a sale of some sort on my items.Here is an example - Gloves i am selling have a base price of 29.95. They are currently on sale for 20% off and are priced...

First sell

I sold something for $12, and had to pay $8 for a shipping label? Now it says I only got $1.40 from the sale and the available funds are in the negative. Im very confused and don't understand what went wrong. Can someone help me?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors