Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

Resolved! Buyer left negative feedback falsely claiming I misrepresented the item

I sold an item (a pair of jeans). The buyer paid quickly, I left positive feedback, shipped the item, nearly two weeks passed.Then, boom! All at once, the buyer sent a return request *and* left negative feedback claiming I misrepresented the item. I ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 2 helpful

had this

I have an auction going I'm posting a "Lot of 6" prints - 6 individual pictures - for one price - a member place a starting bid - he notified me that he didn't bid on the profile picture - I replied that he will not only get the picture he liked but ...

Resolved! Price Gouging and more.

Two questions. I'll use only two examples on Brach's Butterscotch hard candies items. How come on the main line up I see a sellers price of $58.56 for two pounds but when I click on their item it shows $65.88? Another seller shows $51.61 for two poun...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

Unable to List Due to Incorrect Error

Hi! I'm trying to sell some card sleeves on my store, as I've done many times before, but it's flagging it as a COVID test for some unknown reason lol. "The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, o...

Unable to End Promoted Listing

I just revised an item, lowered the price, and tried to remove the promoted listing aspect as the new price was less than anywhere else online. But I keep getting the message shown below. Anyone seen this before? Or just another glitch and I should t...

promoted neg.jpg

Resolved! Buyer Violated MBG - E-Bay still sides with Buyer? Why?

Buyer buys. Buyer evidently changes mind - told e-Bay found cheaper. Parcel shipped same day as order/payment. Arrives in 2 days, Buyer refuses parcel at Delivery. Buyer wants full refund. MBG says it is voided by Buyer refusal of parcel at delivery....

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 184 replies
  • 11 helpful

Seller Bought Item, Binned Box And Now Wants Full Refund...

Sold a super expensive item, Hot Toys, well packaged, insured to full value. Item was new, but apparently, when it arrived it was faulty. Fair enough. A refund is fine. Buyer ‘I’ve thrown away the box and shipper’. Now this is crazy, the box is an in...

Searches not working

For instance, I search Ebay for P/N AHHB1P and it comes up none found. I go to Bing and do a search and it has an Ebay link. The Bing link works and finds the auction. I look up P/N CR245M211A and again, zero found. Bing has an Ebay link and it goes ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 37 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Another horror story.

The Samsung Galaxy S21+ that I had someone allegedly "buy", became the worst experience here, ever. Since 2007, I have done 100% (which from all accounts doesn't mean anything and hasn't for quite some time), always treating the buyer with respect an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors