Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

selling

Hello guys I hope to follow me 

Insufficient funds for refund

A buyer requested a refund because they claim the item was defective. However, I don't have enough money to refund them. After their payment cleared, bills were withdrawn from other places. Could ebay pay them for the time being and I pay ebay in sta...

set up handing time

Hello all sellers, when I add a new listing, there is no setting to set the handling time in the ebay system. How to set the handling time? please help thank you

Where do i file the 1099-k in turbotax?

I received a 1099-k from paypal but i am unsure where to enter it's info. I have asked turbotax but they have not been much help they have told me to file it as a hobby or in Schedule C so i am wondering what others are doing. BTW i am just a individ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 44 replies
  • 5 helpful

promoted listing sales error

Well, IT has surely been at it again, or my account has developed a mind of it's own. My account was on "time away" from 2/10 - 2/19. I opened back up Saturday afternoon (2/19), had 2 sales on Sunday, and one today. I thought, let me take a little lo...

credit for sales

I want to know how feedback and credit for a sale works? If I sell a product and no one leaves feedback even though money is paid and the item is shipped and everything is fine with no case opened, why do I not get credit for my sale on my feedback t...

Resolved! Sold item suddenly unavailable, cannot send an invoice to buyer, cannot cancel order, cannot do anyt

Over a week ago, I received and accepted an offer for the item I put up for sale. But, suddenly, my listing became "unavailable," I could not send an invoice (when I tried to, it said "Sorry, the item(s) included in your invoice are no longer valid f...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why sales page views are too low!!!

For a good seller, how should we need to promote their own products, let the product sales page views increase, and let the sales increase!

Can we run two affiliate accounts at one site?

I am running an affiliate website and it is already affiliated with amazon. Now, I want to affiliate my website with eBay as well. So, is there anyone who can tell me the procedure to apply for an eBay affiliate account? You can visit my website if i...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

"See More" in category

I see people listing the same thing I'm listing. Their category reads "See More" at the end with the specific item I'm selling. When I go to input the category, I don't have the choice of using the "See More" portion of the category. This happens all...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors