Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Resolved! Buyer damaged item-seller protection

Hello! The buyer damaged my item to get around me not offering returns. Of course I had to accept the return. I tried to give a partial refund and reported the buyer. A few days later, he opened a case for not receiving all of the money-which eBay qu...

Final Value Fees are Insane

I usually don't post on the public forums at all. But I have been selling on Ebay for over 23 years and justrecently I sold a Sirius boombox with the receiver in great condition. Was listed for $35.00 after the fees were taken out my pay to me was $2...

Resolved! Starter Store

Hello ebay community,Can I run a continual Buy it Now listing without maintaining a starter store? I have 1 item and the listing continually repeats. Thanks for any responses.

Resolved! Considerations for going from Basic to no Store

Hi all - I have a Basic store and have reduced my listings from over 700 to about 217. I am planning to reduce from the Basic store to a Starter Store - but got to thinking do I really need to pay for a Starter store if I am downsizing and not planni...

Bad review

I just want to leave a bad review for Ebay itself. After I leave this comment I will delete my account & spread the word how horrible this system is. They got over on me with 2 out of 3 items I sold. I didnt recieve any funds for either item & then d...

Customer Service

Customer Service for eBay has degenerated to the worst level of any company I have ever dealt with. A buyer purchased an item without reading the description but yet wanted to keep the item but have me return $75 from a $175 purchase. He threatened t...

Tired of searches that hide what I'm looking for.

Lately I've noticed that searches for items that are very specific get all sorts of trash that may have a single word from the search that are displayed before items that match the search. EBay really needs to clean this up. If my buyers are facing t...

E-Bay Fees Rip Off

Just sold an item for $ 625 and my final charges were $90. this looked very high to me. looked at the fee breakdown and it was 12.55%. calculated the fees manually and it was supposed to be less. I had to call the to get explanation, and they told me...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sold items now appearing as "This item is out of stock." instead of "Your item sold."

Hi all- Any other sellers encounter this? When an item of mine has sold it now shows up as "This item is out of stock." with a yellow bar instead of the once happily seen "Your item sold." with a green bar? Also, the "Sell Similar Item" option from s...

Resolved! Dinnerware set - list items separately or as whole set, or...?

First, from other topics I know I might be a bit crazy to try to sell - well, ship - full dinnerware sets! Aside from that, I am wondering which of the following methods the community thinks would be the best way to sell a complete dinnerware set (6 ...

Resolved! Terapeak not showing active results

Terapeak is not showing any results in the Active tab when I know there are active results when I search outside of Terapeak I cleared cache, tried another browser on another machine, can't figure it out. Is anyone else seeing this or has seen it bef...

Resolved! Auction Experts: Question on a Reserve Listing.

I have an item listed (Reserve Auction) starting at$1.00 with a Buy it now of $100.00Current Bidding is at $25.00My Reserve on this item is $79.00Bidder 1 has bid $24.00 and was surpassed by Bidder #2 @ $25.00 (Current High Bid)Bidder #2 has also mad...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors