Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Watermarking pictures

Is there a way or option that I can add a watermark to any of the pictures of the items I sell? I thought there was a way, but can't find it. Ideas?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 28 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there a way to cancel store but keep account

Does anyone know if there is a way to cancel/close a store but keepthe account? I am no longer selling on ebay but I still purchase itemsfrom time to time. Can I close my store and keep my account? Or willI have to open a new account?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer claims wrong item sent

I had a buyer message me if I would take 150.00 for an item. I messaged the buyer and said I wasn't taking offers on the item that I had just listed. The item was priced at 169.99 and I had just sold another of the same item a couple of days before. ...

Resolved! 3 day suspension for selling counterfeit cards that are legit. Ebay incompetence once again.

Been an ebay powerseller for 18 years, and a top rated seller. I sell baseball cards mostly. Ebay recently sent me a message saying that they deemed 2 of my cards counterfeit, and removed the listings and suspended my account for 3 days. Can not list...

• 66 replies
  • 4 helpful

Revising a listing

Why wont ebay let me revise anything on my listing ? I put a wrong picture on my listing and i cant remove it, or even add to the discription to say the picture is wrong. Dont make any sence

• 37 replies
  • 0 helpful

Post damaged item I sold - pls assist

So something I sold was ruined by the post office. I of course am going to refund the buyer, but for him to ship it back do I need to buy another stamp? I'll file a claim with the post for the damage (unless it would be better via Ebay?). Will I NEED...

Negative available funds

I have made a couple sales and I have finds which are currently “on hold” which I understand. I have also had to refund someone for their order and this has caused my available funds to go into the negatives. Why is that?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Heads up for SELLERS

USPS closed Mon for President's day............don't make a trip~~~ Hopefully Mr. Lincoln will see this, lol

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 6 replies
  • 9 helpful

Lost item!

I sure could use your help! I sold a bracelet and matching ring on EBay today. I am in the process of getting it packaged and shipped. However, when I went to find the two items in my selling boxes, I could not find them! I have looked everywhere! UG...

This Search thing is getting way out of hand

Between Promoted Listings and search pulling results from item specifics. It's just a disaster.eBay doesn't seem to care.Sellers are figuring out that in order to be seen, they must resort to their own brand of search manipulation via keyword spammin...

Resolved! February monthly chat?

devon@ebay kyle@ebay elizabeth@ebay - I see no monthly chat topic has been posted for February. Should we assume that means the winter update will be tomorrow or are y'all just running behind?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors