Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Company annual reports

When selling company annual reports, can they be mailed as media mail, or do they have to go first class? Thanks.

Resolved! Buyer accused me of threatening them

I sold an item and as soon as the buyer received it they sent me a complaint about receiving a damaged item. I asked to send me some photos then the buyer sent me some random photos for a damaged USB cable from the internet with a watermark on it (us...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't list an item

Whenever I try to list an item it sends me back to sign in over and over and over .

Unpaid Items Buyers will have 4 days not 6, to pay

The new method of handling unpaid item situations was announced in the Spring Update, and is gradually rolling out to sellers. But as this new Announcement states, the time frame has been changed. So, old method (which some sellers will still have, p...

Resolved! Not receiving email notifications from ebay when I sell my items?

Used to get an email from Paypal "You've got cash" but now that ebay is no longer with Paypal, I'm not receiving any notifications. Found out I sold a coat four days after I sold it cause ebay deposited the $'s into my checking account and sent notif...

do I need to use "Time away"

I have 1 day handling and plan to be gone from 5PM Thursday and back Tuesday AM. I think I will be Ok shipping everything that comes in after 5PM on Thursday on Tuesday. Am I figuring this correctly or do I need to shut down from 5PM thursday until F...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Global error page: Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working......

For the past few days, I have been unable to list and edit any of my listings. When we are on the Listing Page, especially; as choosing specifics for the item, it automatically transfers to Global error page, and get the message: "Well, this is embar...

Screenshot (5).png
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Home office question

So, I have been reading up more about home office deduction and nothing personal happening in it. Am I 100 percent clear and compliant if I ONLY claim the floor space taken up by my stock shelves?

Buyer Gives Negative Feedback For This?!?!

I accepted a 25% lower offer than my last lowered rock bottom price, but sometimes it’s best to just sell an item and move on. Unfortunately for me I had free shipping as part of the draw to sell, so I was really going in the red on the particular ob...

Changes with view counts

So far, my experience with the new non-bots view counting proves 1 of 2 things. eBay botched the new system & it is failing to give an accurate number OR eBay is just as lame as the sites where you do not get any sales at all. If these numbers are ac...

selling

can i sale sri lanka items in worldwide. i have cinnoman , coconut shell

Resolved! can a buyer open a SNAD after leaving positive feedback?

Buyer bought vintage linen from me and left positive feedback. Then a week later messaged me how disappointed she was w/ the purchase. The description I gave of the item was very accurate- it had damage, but was mended. I described and showed picture...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! I am out of my mind!

Hi eBayers!So i am selling my old items on my house, but soon i wont have anything to sell!!i need your help and guidance, tell me what can i do and from where to import more goods to sell?should i import from china?should i buy from retailers?bazars...

Fake seeds

I'm just curious if I took all the fake images of these fake seeds from China posted them online and said beware do not fall for these scams. so that when people are searching from seeds that don't know better they will run across my listing and will...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors