Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

USPS shipping messed up, and it is hurting my sales!!

In the past few weeks, my postage costs have gone through the roof, following the E-Bay calculator. Packages that I have sold/sent for 12+ years, have more than doubled, as these packages go over a certain size now, while still under the 108" size. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can I find my item listing that Ebay just removed?

I listed a perfectly lovely cedar chest, and just got a message from Ebay saying they removed it because of safety concerns. I think it's because I listed "chest with key/lock" in the title? Anyway, I'd like to try to edit the item title, but can't f...

Resolved! New tax laws

Hi everyone- I am a small business and am wondering if this new 1099 issuing for $600 sales is going to affect your business. Is it gross $600 or after fees? Thanks

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items are not getting views all of the sudden

I listed some Fernando Tatis Jr. cards on my account yesterday after I sold a bunch from some auctions I started last week. The ones that I listed last week were getting significantly more views than the ones that I’ve listed yesterday despite them b...

Handling times messing up my seller level

So I've been selling on here for quite some time and have had many of the same BIN/FP listings running for years...some with thousands of sales. I randomly decided to check my performance metrics today and noticed that "If we evaluated you today, you...

Resolved! Book removed even though several others are still up and selling

Is there any way to speak to a real person at eBay? They removed a book of mine saying it violated their policies, but books with the same content are still up and listed, even in the exact same condition. They have apparently made a mistake, but is ...

Authentication guarantee for cards as seller

Hello, I sold a Pokémon card that failed authentication because it had ‘Raw-Surface does not match listing’. I called and they told me the numbering was wrong but I checked again and it is correct. Do I just not bother listing again? I don’t know how...

Resolved! Approval time for videos in listings

How long has it taken for eBay to approve the videos in your listings? I'm coming up on two weeks now. The original timeframe when I added a video was 24-48 hours. Support said up to 7 business days, which has passed. They can't tell me anything else...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Missing First Class Mail Designation

I asked about this earlier - I'm missing the USPS First Class mail designation on any listings I make from scratch, or for any templates that I have to change from Priority to First Class. I don't have any other problems with this new listing form, b...

Screenshot 2022-05-08 222816.jpg Screenshot 2022-05-08 222738.jpg

Resolved! How to do for relisting an order which was cancelled by buyer and I’ve refunded already?

I got a cancellation request after I printed the shipping label however I contacted buyer to make sure that she still wanted to cancel it. And I did “ void the shipping label” and refunded to buyer ( got confirmation from eBay) earlier. So now, how t...

International shipping lost in transit

So, a young lady from across the pond won a pair of shoes from me in March and paid promptly. Didn't think twice about it until yesterday when she contacted me and let me know that the shoes have yet to arrive. Checked tracking which said "In Transit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors