Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

selling price limit increase

Hi everyone, This is a step for me to start to transition into a larger high end seller. I have some very nice collectables, guitars, and other items that I have been waiting to sell. I am ready to sell many of them one of which is a DM3MD Martin lim...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Offering Bulk Discounts?

Hi all...Alright after a few minor meltdowns we (wife and I) finally have listed 30 decent items in our store. We plan to upload *5-10 items per day to populate the store and jumpstart some inventory. At the moment we are 'general merchandise' not ni...

I miss my bot viewers. . .

. . .even though I understand that they were imaginary. But they did increase the number of views on my items, which helped slightly in this particular period of slow and limited sales. They at least provided an illusion that someone (or SOMETHING) w...

Link to paypal "explaining" tax reporting requirements

Read and ponder, I do not think paypal will be willing to represent you if the IRS decides to look for stains (you know where) and questions your income obfuscation(s). Forget to report a sale (tax evasion) report too many expenses, a matter of opini...

Demise of e-Bay?

I've been with e-bay just about from its beginning. Watching a great idea being destroyed by bad leadership. e-Bay will never become a "CHRISTIE'S" auction house, period. It has lost that community type of place, A sort of Neighborly exchange of need...

Bring back paypal

memorial day is better when you actually get to use your money and not have to wonder if some stoner in another country is using it to roll a joint....

too many irrelevant item specifics.

Ebay is asking for too many item specifics. I just relisted a pair of earrings. They were platinum and gold. Ebay wanted over 7 item specifics about gemstones. There were none. As it is I'm wasting 1-2 hours a week filling out item specifics. Then wh...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 5 helpful

Delete variations via eBay Upload Reports tool

Hello there,Could anyone help me here? I am trying to delete variaitions for an existing eBay listing without ending the actual listing via eBay Upload Reports tool.Has anyone had any experieince? Any help would be greatly appreciated!Sincerely,Vikto...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Restriction MC011

Hello, I had my eBay account restricted for tracking information. I replied to the message. Called eBay a few times and they told me it would be 72 hrs until the account is reinstated. He said he would email the higher ups and let them know I was goo...

Decline in bidders over the past year

On my one personal account, I haven't had a watcher, offer, or bid in weeks other than four non paying bidders Looking back over the past year. these are my totals on one account:May 21- 41 items listed, 39 items sold, 0 NPBJun 21 - 39 items listed, ...

FedEx shipping

Good afternoon, everyone. I hope you're having a good day. I'd want to ask an open inquiry about something I've always wondered about. On eBay, there are several people who offer FedEx shipping. I have no way of knowing whether or not an item already...

add to every listing

This morning everyone of my listings were flagged for not having scale in the listing. They were there yesterday so they Ebay removed them to add additions work to the seller. Why ??????????? The title for each and every listing also has the scale li...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is sponsored worth it? Item placed at the bottom of page 3?

I thought I would try and kick-start sales, so I revised a few listings with the sponsored feature. I assumed I would get decent placement, but that hasn't been the case. One item is now listed lower than it was before I signed up for sponsorship. Am...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors