Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

cell phone empty box IMEI

Apple cell phone empty box for sale with IMEI number on the box Isn't it possible to steal a iphone with this info?Don't think this is safe.Thank you

Items Rejected by eBay Authentication for Description

Hello, Has anyone encountered having an item rejected by eBay authentication for something as subjective as a description? I feel like i am forced to list every pre-owned handbag with the following just so the item can be authenticated. Condition: No...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Same pictures on four different sellers listings

I've been searching for a specific fly rod through several different selling websites and found one listed by four different sellers from japan. all have the same pictures, but with different prices. It's the exact same rod in all four listings. From...

WHY must they keep playing with the code?

So I just got home from the hospital, and see that VIEWS has been limited to only 30 days. I would much rather see that I had an item listed for a year with 1456 views and 2 watch! I AM smart enough to average that out myself!I also hate the new list...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 7 helpful

EBay's policy is wrong.

Hello. The problem is the following. You are selling something branded that I emphasize is Authentic. However, another salesperson who sells the same things decides that you are interfering with his business. Creates a new account or several new acco...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Shipping fees

I've been a small time seller on ebay for about 20 years, mostly golf clubs. The shipping fees for any shipping service have got out of hand and I'm not making any profit and this not including the income tax reporting. Anyone else calling it quits? ...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Total Sales

Hi,How can I find out what my total sales for Ebay are? I started selling in 4/01/2019. This topic was addressed in 2013, however, software has changed and the answers are no longer applicable. Most everything I look at seems to have 90 day limit. Ad...

Outrageous sales tax

I sold an item for $500. eBay says sales tax $234.83. Clearly a mistake. eBay won’t let me send an invoice because “something is wrong”. I called them yesterday to see what the problem was. They said it would be fixed by today. Not yet. Anyone else h...

User avatar by Scout
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to talk to other people

I am about ready to lose it!!!I have never been jerked around this much for this long in my entire life. I have tried everything To try to reason with these people and they lie, change information, keep information from you, and hang up on you whethe...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! 1 listing with 2 items, buyer bought both, shipping charged makes no sense to me

I do not do MQ listings often, so perhaps I made a mistake. I use Calculated Shipping. In the past, when I've sold MQ's, under Calculated Shipping, Ebay figures out the weight for each item & adds them up (or so I though, it's been awhile). I have NE...

Resolved! Ebay Prices

Ebay is not fair. There was a time when you could make good money with ebay, but not any longer. I will end all of my ads in the next week and find a better selling app. You cannot make money on eBay, sales tax, end of year tax, SHIPPING ( boo ) and ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors