Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 26 helpful

Resolved! Buyer ordered, immediately wants to cancel, I clicked on Send Refund, and got this error message.

This is such a waste of time! The buyer ordered, immediately cancelled due to "changed mind." I tried to check cancellation details, but at every turn I got this message: Something went wrongPlease try again So I tried clicking on Send Refund, and go...

refund to seller

Unable to send a partial refund.Error message.Why so many things are just not working properly ? There is always a glitch .

Shipping Options Won't Populate

Again today I listed a fraction of the items I could have because the listing tool doesn't work. It won't populate the shipping options in the listing form. I just now gave up after refreshing the same listing forty times and not getting shipping opt...

cancel order

I have tried to cancel an order and it keeps telling it cant be done. HELP

selling

I just returned to selling, and my listing doesn't show the number of watchers??

Extortionate Fees

Have subscription. Sold plastic toy (auction) £1.20Postage (charged) £3.99Postage (actual cost) £3.35Buyer pays £5.19 in totalEbay gets 96pI get 88p (after postage cost)I feel so foolish & ripped off. Anger would be a fair assessment...

cell phone empty box IMEI

Apple cell phone empty box for sale with IMEI number on the box Isn't it possible to steal a iphone with this info?Don't think this is safe.Thank you

Items Rejected by eBay Authentication for Description

Hello, Has anyone encountered having an item rejected by eBay authentication for something as subjective as a description? I feel like i am forced to list every pre-owned handbag with the following just so the item can be authenticated. Condition: No...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Same pictures on four different sellers listings

I've been searching for a specific fly rod through several different selling websites and found one listed by four different sellers from japan. all have the same pictures, but with different prices. It's the exact same rod in all four listings. From...

WHY must they keep playing with the code?

So I just got home from the hospital, and see that VIEWS has been limited to only 30 days. I would much rather see that I had an item listed for a year with 1456 views and 2 watch! I AM smart enough to average that out myself!I also hate the new list...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 39 replies
  • 7 helpful

EBay's policy is wrong.

Hello. The problem is the following. You are selling something branded that I emphasize is Authentic. However, another salesperson who sells the same things decides that you are interfering with his business. Creates a new account or several new acco...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors