Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

add to every listing

This morning everyone of my listings were flagged for not having scale in the listing. They were there yesterday so they Ebay removed them to add additions work to the seller. Why ??????????? The title for each and every listing also has the scale li...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is sponsored worth it? Item placed at the bottom of page 3?

I thought I would try and kick-start sales, so I revised a few listings with the sponsored feature. I assumed I would get decent placement, but that hasn't been the case. One item is now listed lower than it was before I signed up for sponsorship. Am...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

new store not working

so basically i recently purchased a subscription to the basic store on ebay but it will only let me post 10 products worth up to £650 (instead of 1000 products). However, i also cannot link any products to my store (please see picture with error mess...

Screenshot (1372).png Screenshot (1373).png

Resolved! Item Not Received Case Opened After 5 Weeks

I'm curious how other sellers would handle this situation, as this is not the first time I have encountered it: A buyer ordered an item from me on April 14. We shipped it the same day by USPS First Class with tracking. USPS shows that it was delivere...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 16 replies
  • 1 helpful

Views

Why do all of my items show no views now? This started doing this yesterday. Thanks

How can an item with 5 days to go have 5 bids and still remain at the min. bid?

I understand about proxy bids and all but I've been watching several of my items over the past few weeks, and I see items that show multiple bids sell for minimum bid?When I go to bid on an item as a buyer, it will only let me bid the next increment ...

Resolved! Where in the world has common sense gone? Is that now banned?

I volunteer twice weekly at my local thrift shop. It's very rewarding and I feel lucky to be used there for my knowledge. We don't always get primo items donated, dirty, broken, stained linens come to mind but yesterday took the cake. Unloaded a huge...

eBay seller(s) Indictated in huge scam

Remember some posts from sellers that were asked about receipts ? This may be why. "During the three-year joint investigation conducted by the Office of the Attorney General's (OAG) Organized Crime Task Force (OCTF) and the NYPD's Grand Larceny Divis...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Charity Sales - sample authorization letter?

Hello all, We are looking to set up an Ebay Charity Sales account for our non-profit. Is anyone doing the same and has a sample of the "Letter of authorization, signed by the principal officer" required to set up the account? Not sure what we need to...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to Report Scammer Who Isn't an Actual Buyer

Today I sold an item and received a message from someone asking me to send it to an address other than the buyers registered address. The person who sent me this message is NOT the buyer so I don't want to report a problem with the buyer, who has don...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors