Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Resolved! Start Selling

Hello members,If I start to sell something on eBay, Should I get a permission from eBay? Have a Good day to you all..!

Feedback

The item has arrived at the appropriate address, but the customer says it did not arrive.

Interesting E-Bayer Perspective on Selling

Unlike the Crazy Lamp Lady....this e-Bayer has an interesting take on the current economy and how to keep his e-Bay store alive during what he describes as an "economic downturn". Thoughts on this? A little long to view, but some good points and obse...

Resolved! 10% discount on pro seller no big deal

total fee bases they get but when you get that xtra 10% as a top seller you will only get 10% off of what they charge you onlyinstead of total like they charge you so not fair reallyhere a sample Rate for $0.00 - $2,500.00$16.71×12.0% =-$2.01Top Rate...

What’s going on here?

 Please see the above images regarding this issue. My understanding is that ebay takes roughly 12.9% in fees. If that’s the case, why am I seeing 21% consistently taken from my account for sales? My account has always been in good standing. These are...

ABE1A331-5079-4546-931E-43A4EE459FB7.jpeg 19898A2F-E077-4F7E-B2B8-4D8BE5A940C5.jpeg

Account temporary restricted

Why ebay account is temporary restricted these days even if there is no policy violation? Ebay message as below We're here to help you get back to sellingHello slchoicemarthub,We wanted to let you know that you have been temporarily restricted from s...

Very high not as described metric

I sell hobby items such as model trains, cars and airplanes. In the model train area which is my main business, I have 15 returns and my metric is at 1.6% (very high). Of those 15 returns all but 2 of them were in working order as described and most ...

Resolved! Listing not Showing up after 24 hours. What do i do?

I'm brand new to selling on eBay and when i first saw that my listings were getting no views and weren't showing up when searched for i was worried but then i found out that listings take up to 24 hours to get listed so i was happy that i had to just...

Non paying bidders.

Have now 2 back to back, one with 0 feedback and once the auction ends, he sent a cancellation request i accept. The second one at least have 15 feedback, and start communicating before the auction ends and ask for more pictures of the item, and once...

Gift Card

I was receiving and email from someone asking if I could send a gift card as a gift and later received and email asking me to give the Card information in order to receive the pending funds. It continued to say it was needed to verify the card’s bala...

Promoted listing ad rate fee not showing up anymore

Is this now the new normal? In the past when I selected a certain promoted listing ad rate(say 1.5% for example), it always showed how much that percentage would end up costing me if it sold. Now that potential fee is not showing up anymore. Did ebay...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my feedback??

I been told by my buyers that they have left feedback for me but it is not showing up. Wat do I have to do to get my feedback showing on my page??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors