Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 24 helpful

What does PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CLOSED mean?

I didn't know if there was any feedback from the buyer.And as a result of just finding out and checking, there was a phrase'PACKAGE RESEARCH CASE CLOSED'. According to that tracking information, did my sales item arrive at the buyer?

캡처.PNG

New "template" for selling rare books and magazines?

Since January, I've been selling books under "Rare books and magazines." All of a sudden, ebay's "Sell" page looks completely different, asking halfway down about the tax rate in my state (Seeing that they've been collecting it for quite some time no...

Authentication Center stole my shoes?

I believe that someone stole my shoes at an eBay authentication center in NY. Has anyone ever had this happen?! I am shocked.. I sold some Yeezy Boost sneakers, which I had inspected, and were told were authentic before selling them. The authenticati...

Sneaker Box Damaged During/After Authentication

Looking for advice… I recently sold a pair of Off-White Jordan 4s to a buyer. The shoes were packaged, protected and sealed properly to ensure no damage would occur to the item when shipping to eBays authentication partner. eBay authenticated the sho...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Suggested Promoted Listings Ad Rate vs Trending Ad Rate

So now with the Seller Update, ebay is doing away with the Trending Rate and replacing it with a Suggested Rate, correct? This means not only does ebay not want you to know the calculated trending (overall average) rate is for your listing type, but ...

Resolved! Am I to believe you cannot sell...

am I to believe you cannot sell Antiques if you only have a starter store as part of your 250 listing? I read and re-read the policy for categories for starter store. Under basic and above it clearly states policies fees etc. and includes Antiques. S...

Authenticity Guarantee for Pokémon

Ok I’ve looked everywhere on here and I can’t find any valid information. If you sell a Pokémon card that falls under the authenticity guarantee is the shipping label from eBay the correct one? Im not sure if I’m sending it to the buyer or the “authe...

Selling my item

What are the ways to increase the chances of selling goods on ebay?

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer is claiming a Trombone I shipped isn't how I described.

I recently sold a Conn Trombone, I had it as a auction listing with lot's of pictures. I had played the trombone myself and it worked fine, I made sure and described that it was old and had considerable tarnish but very minor dings, it also had 2 mou...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Did I get robbed?

I sold my old iPhone looking forward to having a little extra spending money. They buyer claimed it had no volume, which I knew was likely bogus but I proceeded to allow the return as seems reasonable. Well, eBay refunds the buyer immediately and I n...

• 22 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer claims wrong item sent, but actually bought wrong item

I sold a dozen Apple Pencils (2nd Generation) successfully. One buyer was upset that it didn’t fit their older iPad. It seems they previously bought a 1st Generation Apple Pencil on eBay that was mislabeled as a 2nd Generation one. So now they opened...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Not selling

My goods have not been sold yet. What should I do to sell them ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors