Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

LUCID number

Is the LUCID number only for business accounts and not personal accounts? I'm not finding where to put it in my personal account.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auction Sabotage Bots - Scalping - and a *Win Win* solution for everyone.

I believe that a simple solution can be implemented for the bots that sabotage auctions made by people angry that they can't get an item at a specific price. THE PROBLEM:There are some stores that special order items at a premium and resell them on e...

• 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

Resolved! Ebay Wants me to refund Third more than I was paid

I have really big issue. I was selling and item. Buyer irresponsibly bought it without even reading the full name of it which is beyond ridicolous. So I told Ill make cancellation. Ebay wants to take 30 dollars from me from the cancellation yet They ...

Resolved! Change seller name on packing slip

I have my business name listed on my account, but the packing slip shows my personal name and not the business name. I can't find where to change that. Any help would be appreciated. TIA!

Are Sellers Aware???

As a buyer, I have just spent a very frustrating hour trying to restock my shipping supplies. I don't know if sellers are aware of the fact that the links to 'see sellers other items' and 'see store items' is no longer functioning. Also most of the s...

If you use Gmail as your contact from eBay:

I just got this message from my internet provider: Recently, Google announced they would be discontinuing the G Suite legacy free edition, pushing people to upgrade to a paid Google Workspace subscription. Unsurprisingly, this resulted in a serious b...

Suspicious offer behavior on an item up for bidding.

Has anyone seen where they have a new item up for sale as an auction nd they get a quick offer for the item. The only suspicion is that that buyer just created that ebay ID that same day and no other history exists for that buyer. Am I being messed w...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Urgent: Email Scam?

Hi guys - I was selling my iPad on ebay and this buyer said that they sent me money, but I didn't see any updates on my eBay account in terms of payment (it says buyers hasn't paid yet). But I did get an email from consultspostmembers@post.com saying...

Fun Trivia

Clue from a recent crossword puzzle: E-commerce site whose first sale was a broken laser pointer. (4 letters) Can’t help but wonder if the seller got an INAD complaint. (Yes, the answer was eBay)

sell at auction

I tried selling at auction for the first time, but I made a mistake, I started the $100 product with an auction fee of $1, at the end of which the highest bidder won $27. my product cost $75 I should have sold it for $75 or more. what should i do to ...

eBay Manage payment verification

I had two payoneer not verified accounts before I create the real payoneer account for my eBay manage payment verification. I have applied those two accounts to be closed but still one account there. I need to know is if I start the eBay manage payme...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors