Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 21 helpful

user name history.

I had a person who won a bid, but never paid. It is now to late to cancel the transaction. I have been messaging this buyer, but of late all messages have been coming back to with an error. how do I find out about the state of the user name.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Repots

Hello. How can I get sales info past 90 days? I read that I could customize the dates but it does not work. I am looking for the beginning of the year 2022. Thanks.

Sellers fee

I sold a item on eBay for $ and you have to pay for the final value and insert fees .But it turns out,you don't pay 12.9%+ 0.30 base on your sale which is $599.00 You pay base on the buyer cost which was $59900 + 28.66 shipping +36.08 tax, ,which is ...

Final value fee

I really just don't understand why we are charged fees based upon the total amount of sale after sales tax is figured in. We're being taxed upon our buyers tax. SMH. I enjoy selling on ebay but can't get over this.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Changed address in all places - old address as ship from location. 1 hr 15 min Ebay was no help??

What to do? They literally kept me on the phone for 3 different conversations/people/depts, then told me they could walk me through changing the address on my listings and all new listings would need to be manually changed. HOW IS MY OLD ADDRESS not ...

Listing Views

For the past couple weeks, i have noticed the views on my items drastically reducing to almost if not 0from what I usually get, and was wondering if any other sellers are experiencing this problem.

My Outdoor Post Lantern will not show up in a search which includes those 3 keywords EBAY cant help

my item number 134120970034 will not pull up in the following search. it is an outdoor post lantern. ebay has streamlined the results for that search, but even clicking on "SHOW MORE ITEMS" it does not appear. That search automatically sorts to lowes...

BUYER COMMITING FRAUD

I am completely being frauded by this person AND EBAY IS LETTING IT HAPPEN!! I sold a louis vuitton bag and it was sent to an authenticator and then to the buyer and I even have messages with the buyer when they received the bag and they responded sa...

item says sold even though it was canceled

The buyer asked cancelled the order. I respected their wishes and canceled, but my dashboard says that I sold the item and made the money, which I did not. I have relisted the same item (the same ad), but still it hasn't changed. Will I be charged fo...

Best Offer option

Some sellers should pack it and go, I just don't understand the logic of these guys, why why why they decline an offer instead of counter offer? $2 off the listing and they decline, these guys are frustrated, hate offers but yet they make this option...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Delisting an item I have listed on Ebay

Why does Ebay make ending the listing of an item so difficult? You cannot end a listing on the listing template, where you list your item You have to go to your "Active" listing a scroll around to fine the item you want to delist.... I do not see a s...

FINDING OUT IF ANYONE COMMENTED?

I CANT FIND MY MESSAGE ON HERE ASKING ABOUT USPS RETURNING PACKAGES I SHIPPED BUT BUYER WONT RESPOND PLUS WHO PAYS SECOND SHIPPING ONCE THEY DO RESPOND? AND HOW DO I FIND THE ANSWERS ONCE I POST THIS ? OR MY LAST QUESTIONS TOO?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors