Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Florida Marketplace Sales Tax

Hi everyone, Anyone here heard/read about the new sale tax requirement in Florida starting July 1, 2021 for marketplace providers?Does it mean that like most state ebay will collect now the sales tax for Florida? Thoughts? Thank you everyone!

Shipping Through Stamps.com not updating tracking

Hi guys! We’ve always printed our labels through Stamps.com and the orders would be marked as shipped with the tracking number provided on Ebay as soon as I printed the label. This past week Ebay will not upload the tracking numbers to the shipped or...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Retrieving expired drafts

I had about 15-20 draft listings which cannot be recreated due to the research and time put in, and the fact that i have since injured my back in a car accident and cannot spend the time to duplicate this, fix the images, etc. It doesn't say anywhere...

Resolved! Glitches

Anyone else having Glitches Today, I am having trouble getting to my store, Everytime I try I get a message that ebay is not responding??, Can't get anything done!

Cannot Edit Variation Listings for 2+ Weeks

I am unable to edit any of my variation listings. If I try to add a combination, the button is unresponsive. If I try to automatically add the rows, I cannot delete any of the variations generated. The pop up window (that usually asks you if you're s...

Scam buyers?

Hi all. Been with Ebay on and off, through good and bad since 1996. My latest issue is being hit with buyers, focused on one product, that have 0 feedback ratings. Most are from countries outside the USA, but have a USA address. The item is never pai...

Resolved! May I ask a stupid question?

20+ years selling on ebay and I have no clue how to see what a seller has sold.I see it all the time on the boards people mentioning what someone has sold or how many items they've sold.I've never really had a reason to check.Just asking out of curio...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! when putting a listing

can I know,When we put our first listing,It is better to put it as an auction or buy it now

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Update seller account info

Anybody getting your funds are on hold til you update seller account info? I have $650 on the way from 3 items. Is this the best time to require updates?, I shipped 1 of the 3 items already, maybe $0 on the way is a better time for this, I'm hearing ...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales are Back???

Had the OOS issue (due to Ghost listing) and went a total of 11 days with not 1 sale. Listed nil during that time - was so fed up. We are now 6 days straight of sales, with 3-5 sales per day and several really nice priced items. Did nothing to tweak ...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 38 replies
  • 15 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors